• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Cartman86

Banned
Thought it was really good. No slides, no figures etc. Game after game. Motion controls are amazing if they actually work the way that was shown.

PROS: Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Body control with Lionhead game and Spielberg
Microsoft's smart social networking
Crackdown 2
Metal Gear Sold 5
Halo ODST storytelling style
Beatles Game looks beautiful

CONS:
Halo ODST gameplay and action
What is Halo Reach!?!?!?!
FFXIII old demo
Waste of Paul McCartney and Ringo

Microsoft Score: A-

J-Rzez

jmdajr said:
I don't understand some people being underwhelmed at the MS games.
What do you think Sony is going to have? Same shit... a ton of sequels.
Nintendo... same thing. New mario, new zelda. etc

People bash more of the same, and then go goo goo gaga of more of the same on a different platform.

But hey, that's how it works right?

I can't speak for Nintendo, I don't follow, nor care about them. But Sony will probably show off a bunch of sequels, along with new games. Remember, games like MAG are brand new. There's nothing wrong with good sequels of good games, especially if they're going to expand on prior iterations. Just so they have new stuff in the works as well, keeping it fresh with new stuff to look forward. This is where MS has to pick up the slack and start focusing on their first party stables. I've been beating this drum forever though.

EDIT: That Beatles stint at the beginning was horrid. That was one thing I could do without. It was cruel and unusual punishment, and i would've rather sales/attachment charts.

dark_chris

Gold Member
I enjoyed the conference.
I definitely liked the stuff they showed, including the Project Natal. I don't understand the hate but whatever, it looks fun and that is what video games are about.

jmdajr

lawblob said:
How are Facebook / Twitter garbage? Just because you won't use them doesn't make them anything less than the most desired web functionality of the vast majority of 15-35 year olds. Its pure genius by MS to put both of them in their console, and if SCEA had any ability to control its own destiny in this regard beyond the clutches of SCEJ, it would do the exact same thing in a heartbeat.
I agree. MILLIONS of people use those services. Why ignore them?

Slurmer

Banned
Nolan. said:
I'm interested to see what Sony has in store now. I'm hoping they have more beyond all the leaked stuff. Though Ms had a habit of leaking content from most of their conferences without much you didn't know making them slightly boring, so I want to see what Sony comes up with.

Also interested. I think they have the longest conference this year, and will surely spend a lot of time on the new PSP, but hopefully there is some good, new, tangible stuff there.

Not really excited for Nintendo.

Anyways, MS conference was very well done imo. Natal looks fun, Milo looks creepy, but intriguing and I admire the direction. Thank God for Crackdown 2. MGS:R is excellent news for 360-only owners. etc. etc.

Good start to E3, hopefully it doesn't crap out now.

VALIS

Bwahaha! We need more hardcore Japanophiles going through a list of each game shown at the conference and saying "not interested... not interested." It was E3, not the Tokyo Game Show. That's just as fucking stupid as FPS fans complaining about the RPGs at TGS.

Ponn

Banned
chubigans said:
Those wondering where Mass Effect was...the EA conference is less than forty minutes away, and I'd be shocked if we didn't see it there.

Probably, but as a RPG gamer who's already saw Final Fantasy XIII at E3 last year I was left out in the cold this year. I mean, jesus, Mass Effect 2 comes out this year and not even a fucking clip off of it? Did they even show a clip of Mass Effect 2 last year at E3? So that means its going to be released without even being showed at a MS E3 Conference. :lol

Seriously, no Rare, no Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake being just about the only thing we didn't know much about (but still knew about for years now) and nothing shown in the way of future IP's in development that are new, I just can't see how anyone can claim this is "best ever" anything. It was good, but thats about it. The motion stuff was interesting but still has that "in growing phase" feel. It's something to go on if you are interested in it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Gary Whitta said:
The level of antipathy and self-conscious irony in these threads never ceases to amaze me. Tomorrow Sony could announce that folding@home has actually cured cancer and GAF would be "meh" about it.

not enough Griffin/Cat thingies.

esbern said:
holy flying fuck, where do you get your arguments.

1) i think something is awesome

2) somebody disagrees with me

3) omgomgomgomg

4) here's some hypothetical bullshit.
Welcome to GAF, do you need someone to show you around?

Cygnus X-1

Trax416 said:
I don't understand how you can say Nintendo's control is better. Is it because you can just sit on your ass and not move? Is it because you need to hold something in your hands.

It really makes little sense. There is nothing the Nintendo controller can do, that Nadal can't. So why would you prefer it?

The only reason I could see is if you are a fat pig (not saying you are), and will gas out after playing a game for one minute.

That's right. There is no mean to say a priori that Wii remote > Natal.

Nintendo created a controller with a precise type game in mind. For istance, Wii Sports. Then, they expanded the concept further and this process still continues.

Microsoft has created something potentially great, but with no precise game concept in mind. And in fact, no games support it now.

How much of this potential will become something concrete in your opinion?

That's the eternal problem with these devices: if you undergo the Nintendo's route, your controller will be the standard one. At this point, you can succeed or fail badly.
If you undergo the Microsoft or Sony's route, you will have an accessory. Nothing more. Nothing less. If it will be a success, it will be limited. If it will be a failure, the console will still survive.

That's the point.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
jmdajr said:
FF13 and metal gear are not japanese?
Oh yeah. I guess since I don't care about either I forgot, oops. I was kind of hoping for something new from Mistwalker. But they can still announce stuff all during the week, so who knows.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
jett said:
Pre-set waggle commands FTW :lol

I wonder how is Reggie gonna spin that shit

I think like usual Nintendo will just let their sales speak for them. Wii's stuff is proven, Microsoft's motion-sensing stuff made for a neat (and occasionally REALLY awkward) demo. I'm interested to see where it goes though.

h3ro

Gary Whitta said:
The level of antipathy and self-conscious irony in these threads never ceases to amaze me. Tomorrow Sony could announce that folding@home has actually cured cancer and GAF would be "meh" about it.

lolsonyhasnogames

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
lawblob said:
How are Facebook / Twitter garbage? Just because you won't use them doesn't make them anything less than the most desired web functionality of the vast majority of 15-35 year olds. Its pure genius by MS to put both of them in their console, and if SCEA had any ability to control its own destiny in this regard beyond the clutches of SCEJ, it would do the exact same thing in a heartbeat.

You're being a tad unfair there.

The best part, IMO, about the facebook integration is the screenshot functionality which is per-game.

What's Sony had the last while? Per game youtube recording.

And the foresight to provide a web browser to give you access to any social network you like, and just generally, unrestricted access to the net :p

I think it's great, and somewhat surprising MS is supporting these two services and not proprietary MS ones as they might have in the past (though I believe MS has a partnership with Facebook now), but I don't think it's something you can really bash Sony over the head with.

CoilShot

D4Danger said:
2ex6jyp.jpg

This gif is gold :lol :lol

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
gantz85 said:
Why wait for Milo? Simply Google Turing Test and see all the projects that have been done for it so far.. A TON of people have been working on A.I. and not just academics but professionals, military and more. It's impossible for Lionhead studios to achieve what these people have not, over the past 30 years.

For the "best" program candidate in the Turing Test so far in its history (and I don't think Eliza is a good program), Google PARRY.

Like I said.. if Molyneux is trying some ambitious AI project it will fail hard.
Yeah I think if he concentrates on the AI, it will fail without a doubt however if he sticks to just interactivity it could very well succeed. I dont think it will work 100% but will allow for other developers to copy and improve some of the concepts..

jmdajr

J-Rzez said:
I can't speak for Nintendo, I don't follow, nor care about them. But Sony will probably show off a bunch of sequels, along with new games. Remember, games like MAG are brand new. There's nothing wrong with good sequels of good games, especially if they're going to expand on prior iterations. Just so they have new stuff in the works as well, keeping it fresh with new stuff to look forward. This is where MS has to pick up the slack and start focusing on their first party stables. I've been beating this drum forever though.

Yes MS could use more, but Halo, Fable, and Gears of War have all sold by the truck load.
Sony has more 1st party titles, but has ultimately sold less (compared to those games anyway).

MS needs more original games, and Sony just needs to push theirs harder I think.
I hope they do this with God of War 3

Nolan.

PistolGrip said:
The Beatles Rock Band: Embarrassing and funny.
Tony Hawk Ride: Lame and generic crap..
Modern Warfare 2: Cool as expected.
Final Fantasy XIII: Potentially awesome show cut far too short. Are they waiting for Sony to show this off.
Epic XBLA: Not really my cup of tea.
Racing XBLA Game: cool...
Crackdown 2: Never played the first, but after playing infamous I'm a bit excited. Great showing
Left 4 Dead 2: Never played the first, but Its definitely a nice showing.
Splinter Cell Conviction: I don’t like SC games but I thought this was pretty cool.
Forza 3: Nice though it was a bit stale as a presentation
Halo: Talk about franchise milking... good lord.
Alan Wake: Alone in the Dark part deux, gave me a cool silent hill vibe as well.
Online features/Networking/Stuff: you can use a browser in other consoles but MS is integrating this on their interface which is cool though nothing especial.
Metal Gear Rising: HOLY SHIT MSG4 coming to Xbox... oh wait it just a random non main sequel. Still cool I guess..
Xbox Camera Stuff: Very very nice… SONY should be ashamed of themselves. SONY showed this so many times and has brought us all types of games for the eyetoy but MS is taking this way more serious unlike SONY has. Using the camera to traverse the interface should have been since the launch of the PS3… my hats of to MS.
Milo: Creepy in a good way. I doubt the initial game would be any fun but I think the ideas are going to be something especial that will hopefully change the way we see games…

Overall: Good job MS. The pacing was terrible but they had something for everyone. The effort was 110% and it shows. They really didn’t pull any punches and did as good as anyone expected. B+

Even though they seem the same on face value playing them both gave me completely different experiences. Infamous felt like it had something missing not even sure what, it's a good game though. Anyway both are at least good to play and it's nice to have more sandbox games like these so it's win win anyhow.

Setanta

Interesting from Microsoft, with regards to the motion 'CAM-TROLLER', i don't think they should waste too much of their time on it though, a little time maybe, but not much.

I think the physical aspect of say a virtual 'gun', 'sword' or even 'pointing' with the Wii-Remote can't be topped.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
E3: Xbox conference - full PR
Monday 1-Jun-2009 8:07 PM New Halos, Crackdown and Forza detailed inside
Here's Microsoft's full E3 press conference release about all the games that took centre stage.

"Rock out. Duck and cover. Shift into overdrive. On the eve of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Microsoft Corp. today made it perfectly clear: No matter who you are or what games you crave, Xbox 360 is the only gaming and entertainment console for you.

At a time when, according to NPD Group Inc., nearly seven in 10 consumers plan to spend the same or more on video games compared with last year, Xbox 360 today unveiled a lineup that is sure to tip the scales in favor of more - more fun, more entertainment value and more games available only on Xbox 360.

A "who's who" of hot games, the list of Xbox exclusives includes "Forza Motorsport 3", "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction", "Left 4 Dead 2", "Alan Wake", "Shadow Complex", "Crackdown 2", blockbuster "Halo 3: ODST" and the surprise announce of Halo trilogy prequel "Halo: Reach". Sharing the stage were blockbusters Infinity Ward's "Modern Warfare 2" and the "The Beatles: Rock Band".

"We know that your fun and our success boil down to one thing: our ability to make games that are creative, diverse and entertaining. Period. And this year, we deliver in spades with the biggest and best lineup in our history," said Phil Spencer, general manager of the global Microsoft Game Studios business. "From the core first-person-shooter fans who've enjoyed Xbox since the first 'Halo' to new audiences who are discovering us today with genre-defining games like '1 vs 100,' we have something for everyone with our best and broadest lineup ever."

Xbox 360 has the most celebrated, most played, most coveted and most E-rated games in the industry - and with 1,000-plus titles to date, there's more than one for you.

Heart-Thumping Entertainment, Exclusively on Xbox 360

Get behind the wheel of an Audi R8 V10 in "Forza Motorsport 3," jump into the immersive movie-like action of "Alan Wake," and download "Shadow Complex," the newest Xbox LIVE Arcade game from the minds behind the blockbuster "Gears of War" franchise. Some of the most exciting games in 2009 and beyond are only on Xbox 360, including the following:

"1 vs 100" (Microsoft Game Studios). Are you ready to win big? The "1 vs 100" U.S. and Canadian beta launches today, June 1, at 7:30 p.m. PDT. For the first time, "1 vs 100" on Xbox LIVE combines the best of TV gameshow experiences with social gaming to create the largest interactive game show in the world. Based on the hit TV game show of the same name, "1 vs 100 Live" is regularly scheduled and features a live studio host who provides comedic commentary throughout the show and fresh content from a team of trivia writers and experts. Players can play as "the one," "the mob" or "the crowd," for the chance to win real prizes. Check your local Xbox LIVE listings to join "1 vs 100 Live."1

"Alan Wake" (Remedy/Microsoft Game Studios). "Alan Wake" is the all-new psychological action thriller from the renowned creators of the "Max Payne" franchise. Coming in spring 2010 and exclusive to Xbox 360, "Alan Wake" will immerse players in an intense cinematic thrill ride of dreams and reality, where light is the only ally.

"Crackdown 2" (Ruffian Games/Microsoft Game Studios). The sequel to the award-winning "Crackdown," "Crackdown 2" is the premier open-ended action experience that lets you be judge, jury and executioner for a vast city. Coming exclusively to Xbox 360 in 2010, "Crackdown 2" will take multiplayer2 gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate cooperative and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy and play as you return to restore justice and peace to Pacific City - by any means necessary.

"Forza Motorsport 3" (Turn 10/Microsoft Game Studios). Launching this October, "Forza Motorsport 3" is the definitive racing game for everyone from hardcore tuners to anyone who's ever dreamed of driving at full-throttle. Backed by breathtaking HD graphics and bone-jarring physics, you'll take the wheel of more than 400 of the most-beloved cars on over 100 renowned real-world tracks and exotic road courses from around the globe. "Forza Motorsport 3" includes driving assists and adjustable skill levels to make the game a gripping pick-up-and-play experience for audiences of all ages and skill levels, while new customization and sharing tools will further fuel the imaginations of the thriving "Forza Motorsport" community on Xbox LIVE.

"Gears of War 2: Dark Corners" (Epic Games Inc.). The "Gears of War 2: Dark Corners" Game Add-on includes seven brand new multiplayer maps and a new campaign chapter, "Road to Ruin." "Dark Corners" launches on Xbox LIVE Marketplace on July 28. The entertainment blockbuster of 2008, "Gears of War 2" has now surpassed 5 million copies sold worldwide.

"Halo 3: ODST" (Bungie). Launching Sept. 22, "Halo 3: ODST" is a new game in the landmark "Halo" saga that lets players experience the events leading up to the epic story told in "Halo 3" through the eyes of a special forces ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper). In addition to an all-new campaign, "ODST" includes three new "Halo 3" multiplayer maps and the complete, stand-alone "Halo 3" multiplayer experience.2 The game also introduces Firefight, an exciting new cooperative multiplayer mode that pits up to four players against increasingly challenging waves of enemies. As a special bonus, "Halo 3: ODST" also includes an invitation to the "Halo: Reach" multiplayer beta on Xbox LIVE. Also, launching on the same date with "Halo 3: ODST" is the "Halo 3: ODST Collector's Pack," which offers "Halo" fans a new and exclusive wireless controller and the game title in one package at a great price.

"Joy Ride" (Big Park/Microsoft Game Studios). Avatars, start your engines! Full of wild driving fun, "Joy Ride" will get your adrenaline pumping as you tear up the track with your friends, or jump, flip and trick your way through the Stunt Park as you work with the whole community to unlock rewards. "Joy Ride" is completely free to download and gives you all new ways to play, whether you're looking for a quick game or a deep, custom social experience, all on Xbox LIVE.2 Design your dream car or purchase new tracks, game modes and avatar items. You can share the racetracks and game modes with your friends so no one is ever left out.

"Left 4 Dead 2" (Valve). "Left 4 Dead 2" is the sequel to the best-selling and critically acclaimed cooperative multiplayer smash from Valve, creators of "Half-Life," "Portal," "Team Fortress" and "Counter-Strike." Introducing melee weapons and new enemies to the original's award-winning gameplay, "L4D2" casts players as one of four new "Survivors" battling zombie hordes as they travel from Savannah, Ga., through New Orleans' French Quarter.

"Shadow Complex" (Epic Games Inc. and Chair Entertainment Group/Microsoft Game Studios). New from Epic Games and Chair Entertainment, "Shadow Complex" combines the best of old-school side-scroller design with modern, cutting-edge gameplay and incredible high-definition graphics. Collect power-ups, discover new abilities and evolve your character into a force of destruction as you explore an original story set in the world of Orson Scott Card's best-selling novel, "Empire." "Shadow Complex" marries the quality and depth of a full retail title with the accessibility you love, exclusively on Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE Arcade.

"Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction" (Ubisoft). Coming exclusively to Xbox 360 this fall, unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher and uncover a deadly terrorist plot in "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction." Completely reinvented and revolutionized, "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction" ushers in a new breed of action gameplay leaving players fully immersed in the life of the world's most dangerous spy. Take full advantage of the 20 million member Xbox LIVE community in this latest installment of the award-winning "Splinter Cell" franchise.

Blockbusters Here, There, Everywhere on Xbox 360

It's a simple truth: third-party games play better on Xbox 360. Why? Because only Xbox 360 can pair must-have titles like this year's blockbuster from Infinity Ward, "Modern Warfare 2," "The Beatles: Rock Band" and "Tony Hawk: RIDE" with Xbox LIVE, the world's largest social network on your TV. The result? As the world's largest online gaming network, Xbox LIVE gives you more friends to play with and its exclusive collection of Game Add-ons ensures the fun never ends. It leaves only one question: Why would you play these blockbusters anywhere else?

"Final Fantasy XIII" (Square Enix). The world-renowned "Final Fantasy" will continue making its home on Xbox 360 with the upcoming release of "Final Fantasy XIII," the eagerly anticipated title from Square Enix. "Final Fantasy XIII" uses the power and cutting-edge technology of Xbox 360 to deliver seamless transitions between real-time gameplay and in-game cinematics as gamers summon the courage to execute powerful attacks with an evolved Active Time Battle system and ultimately fulfill their destiny. Scheduled to be released only in North America and Europe.

"Modern Warfare 2" (Infinity Ward/Activision). On Nov. 10, 2009, Infinity Ward will make its return with the release of "Modern Warfare 2" on Xbox 360, the most-anticipated game of the year and the sequel to the best-selling first-person action game of all time, "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare." "Modern Warfare 2" continues the gripping and heart-racing saga with an unprecedented level of action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse. Xbox LIVE gamers will also be the first to get their hands on two "Modern Warfare 2" map packs coming first to Xbox 360.

"The Beatles: Rock Band" (Harmonix/MTV Games). On 09.09.09, "The Beatles: Rock Band" will allow fans all over the world to pick-up the guitar, bass, mic or drums and experience The Beatles' extraordinary catalogue of music through gameplay that takes players on a journey through the legacy and evolution of the band's legendary career. In addition, "The Beatles: Rock Band" offers Beatles fans the opportunity to rock out with new hardware replica controllers modeled after instruments used by John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr throughout their careers. And, for the first time, players will be able to download music and make a change: Available only on Xbox 360, all Apple Corps, MTV Games and Microsoft proceeds from downloads of "All You Need is Love" will benefit Doctors without Borders.

"Tony Hawk: RIDE" (Activision). "Tony Hawk: RIDE" redefines the sports genre by offering a dynamic hands-free gaming experience featuring an innovative skateboard controller. Using full motion sensing technology, players physically control the action by performing various movements and gestures on the board that directly translate into amazing tricks in the game. The skateboard controller provides an accessible and social gaming experience on Xbox 360 that allows players of all skill levels to battle for skateboard supremacy by challenging gamers worldwide over Xbox LIVE, the largest social gaming network."

Kaako

Felium Defensor
jmdajr said:
Yeah we'll see about that. If they are new I hope people actually care about them.

Speaking of, what new .i.p will nintendo have that hardcore gamers actually like?
Don't know about Nintendo, but I'm 99.99% positive we'll see couple of new ips from Sony or ips that had been announced before but kinda forgotten (War devil? New game from HS team?) Looking forward to both conferences though.

VALIS

Cygnus X-1 said:
And in fact, no games support it now.

It's probably a year away at minimum. They made this pretty clear. It still goes by its project codename for crying out loud! Bu..but no games support it now!!! :lol

Mrbob

Just caught up on everything.

6/10 conference. Shouldn't be too hard for Sony, or heck, even Nintendo to top this one.

+1 Crackdown 2

-1 Valve going to the dark side

Everything else in the middle shades of grey. Don't care about the motion camera. Not really against it either, just have no interest in it.

Barrett2

CassidyIzABeast said:
Generation over. pack it up and go home. Nothing can compete

Wait for Tom Nook day planner DSiWare exclusive! 500 points, available in the Fall! Up to THREE unique Tom Nook outfits for him to wear in the background of the day planner background!

dwin45

lawblob said:
Wait for Tom Nook day planner DSiWare exclusive! 500 points, available in the Fall! Up to THREE unique Tom Nook outfits for him to wear in the background of the day planner background!
Forget about E3...Nintendo just won the entire GENERATION!

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I think MS won the conference war.

Not because they did a particularly great job - but because like last year, they catered to the average fan and not shareholders.

Sony and Nintendo didn't even seem like they tried last year and I expect more of the same this time around.

lawblob said:
This made me LOL :lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Favorite game of the show and potentially all of E3...

Conviction

CONVICTION!

COOOOOOOONVICTIONNNNNNNNNN!!!1

dwin45

dave is ok said:

Not because they did a particularly great job - but because like last year, they catered to the average fan and not shareholders.

Sony and Nintendo didn't even seem like they tried last year and I expect more of the same this time around.
So you've seen Sony's and Nintendo's for this year?

Cruzader

Banned
Can someone make an IRC chat room tomorrow for GAF? Its just not the same w/out one. Please? I hate reading the reactions while dealing with errors.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Jinfash said:

Conviction

CONVICTION!

I like the direction they took. Fast paste action and more cinematic. Hopefully they'll deliver with the story. But out of all the games they showed @ the conference, I'd say Alan Wake had the best showing. Shit looked awesome and right up my alley.

Cygnus X-1

VALIS said:
It's probably a year away at minimum. They made this pretty clear. It still goes by its project codename for crying out loud! Bu..but no games support it now!!! :lol

Well, actually, there is a problem making these kind of annoucements: Sony and Nintendo are now aware of this thing. Could have not been better to keep this a secret project until the final stages of developments with real games supporting it?

Like: "this is our new revolutionary device. It will come out with these games, at this price, at this date".

It would have been much more incisive and much more a threat to the concurrents.

Even better, if this were optimised for a new console, it would probably have been an istant hit.

Why now?

Barrett2

Gary Whitta said:
This made me LOL :lol

I made the mistake of buying an iPhone two weeks after I bought the DSi. Compared with the App store offerings, turning on DSiWare every Monday is like being spat in the face by Iwata. So yeah, im' a little bitter about my DSi purchase. :lol

batbeg

Jinfash said:

Conviction

CONVICTION!

Seeeeeriously. I mean, what the hell is this game doing being so awesome?

I hope to find some games that wow me even more than Conviction throughout E3, but they'll have to work their asses off for it.

dave is ok said:

Yes, of all the big conferences that have taken place this year, MS was the best. :lol

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
jett said:
Pre-set waggle commands FTW :lol

I wonder how is Reggie gonna spin that shit
While I understand what he's talking about when it comes to something like TP (no matter how hard you swing link is still gonna do whatever pre-canned animation they programmed in), there's nothing "pre-set" about Wii Motion Plus software like the Frisbee and sword fighting they showed off last year.

-PXG-

The Beatles Rock Band: Amazing art direction and presentation, but I'm not into the music/ rhythm game thing
Tony Hawk Ride: next...
Modern Warfare 2: Lame at first but got better as it progressed. This will sell shit loads
Final Fantasy XIII: I have the demo. It's awesome. Anything new besides an extra bar?
Shadow Complex: I'm digging it. I'd like to see more though
Joy Ride: Could be fun. Thank goodness it's free
Crackdown 2: HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! I shat myself
Splinter Cell Conviction: I've never been into Splinter Cell, but this looked REALLY promising.
Forza 3: At first I thought he was talking about of his ass, but I was really impressed by the end. GT, Polyphony and Sony have really stiff competition...
Halo 3: ODST/ Halo: Reach: WOW! Halo Prime confirmed. Can't wait for this!
Alan Wake: I was actually not impressed. Looked really boring :/
Music/ Movies/ Facebook/ Twitter: All really great features, but stuff I probably won't use.
Metal Gear Rising: Why didn't Kojima have a translator? Can't really say much, since nothing was shown
Project Natal: At first I was like, "DO NOT WANT". By the end, I was floored. This has a ton of potential. I really hope MS doesn't waste this opportunity. That Wii diss was pretty funny too :lol
Milo: Fucking Skynet man. We're fucked. That is all I have to say

Top Bottom