• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

iceatcs

Horsebite said:
My reaction to Sony's finale....

20qly06.gif
Would be better if MS's show.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Mama Robotnik said:
Made years ago for a long forgotten NPD, but oh so appropriate for today's conferences. Deserves another airing out.

One of mine from last year was strangely prophetic too.

LordOfTheE3NIN.gif

weekend_warrior said:
how embarrassing is it that they stuck some asshole up there to pretend to play the game. like we're idiots and we wouldn't realize.

Or when the little girl was petting Starburst and turned her hands palm up at the end of this gif, but didn't change in the demo.

2cgfwpj.gif

Someone make some gifs of the creepy, maniac smile Reggie was making as he was walking up to the 3DS.

Sanic

I think it's time so replace my avatar with something awesome from e3, perhaps the Nintendo conference? Any takers? :D

But all of this is great, keep it up guys! I wish I had the time/skills for this!

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I'm totally imagining Frankenstein sounds with those Reggie gifs. He looks like he has discovered laughing for the first time.

Then the Bowser one is all "Muhhhh! Reh! FIRE BAD!"

HylianTom

Banned
Baiano19 said:
Holy shit indeed...

I love the end, when Reggie takes of one of the hands and starts laughing maniacally! :lol :lol :lol

Reminds me of Dr Evil. I like to think that he brings his pinky up to his mouth after the hand comes off.. :lol

G_Berry

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
how embarrassing is it that they stuck some asshole up there to pretend to play the game. like we're idiots and we wouldn't realize.

The sooner you all realise that it wasn't for "us" the sooner we can all move on.

Someone should use the footage of the Microsoft guy being handed a replacement, hanheld mic and photoshop him being handed a Wiimote instead (or a Move controller).

ronito

LegendOfGood said:
Someone should use the footage of the Microsoft guy being handed a replacement, hanheld mic and photoshop him being handed a Wiimote instead (or a Move controller).
this would be awesome.

:lol

Lots of good ones. Still think the Kinect fly swatting one wins.

Lol and the Forza guy watching the GT5 demo. Looks like he's licking his lips.:lol

mileS

Don't want to sound like a prick but didn't the LOTR/Harry Potter gifs get old years ago? maybe its just me.

Mr_Zombie

CrushDance said:
Why did Microsoft fake thier demo's anyway?
Probably because they didn't want any fuck-ups like that "avatar's shoe" from previous E3 (which is sad, because now they fucked it up even more with people doubting Kinect's true abilities).
Most (if not all) of those those demos are playable at E3 and everyone can try them, so it's not like Kinect doesn't work.

Top Bottom