• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

f3niks said:
The Ubisoft presser. It wasn't the worst but Joel McHale made everything felt very uncomfortable. Almost like watching an episode of The Office.
Not the worst? I think it's really hard to decide what was worse, the Microsoft or the Ubisoft conference. Never was there one conference that was so good with building op anticipation and then crushing it into the ground (Read: Rayman - 5 man team, Driver - Coma thingy, The end), although the Final Fantasy thing came close.

noah111

Still Alive
Wow, that -1 lag gif is absolutely pathetic. REALLY Microsoft? I understand not making it realtime for the circus event thing, but for this? Are you that unconfident?

So what else was faked? Everything? Jesus, just super disappointing to see.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
so whats the reason for faking it? I mean arent they ready to show it yet? Or maybe its just gar

Kajiba

santi_yo said:
Done.

54eg5d.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Gaf and E3 together is the greatest thing on earth.

Mojojo

re-posting from the Zelda topic a photoshop I made while waiting for the Nintendo conference, this thread is more appropriate

2cwu142.jpg

KevinCow

Banned
Corky said:
so whats the reason for faking it? I mean arent they ready to show it yet? Or maybe its just gar

They didn't wan't another "EVER WONDER WHAT THE BOTTOM OF AN AVATAR'S SHOE LOOKS LIKE?" thing, I guess. Doesn't speak much for their confidence in their product.

BJK

I said it in the MS conference thread, but I'm still waiting for a .gif mashup of the Dance Central producer throwing elbows to Ravi Drums Wii Music performance.

Achtius

Revolutionary said:
Oh my. The feed I saw didn't cut to this angle at all so it was quite obvious it was all pre-rendered. I can't believe they had the balls to fake this.

Obviously the point of the game is to reenact the famous SW battle and the Kinec trates you for how well you done.

040723_mnightshyamalan_bcol_2pwidec.jpg

MNC

Joel McHale was trying to keep the conference alive people :lol He had some pretty silly jokes, I shall admit this, Joel.

yankee666

Achtius said:
Obviously the point of the game is to reenact the famous SW battle and the Kinec trates you for how well you done.

040723_mnightshyamalan_bcol_2pwidec.jpg

Please can someone explain me whats the meaning of that photo? i saw it several times and still dont get it.
Btw great gifs, Gaf is allways a laugh at E3 :D :D

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
yankee666 said:
Please can someone explain me whats the meaning of that photo? i saw it several times and still dont get it.
I think that's the guy who wrote "The Village", a movie that had an unintentionally silly "twist" at the end.

Saty

We need GIF's for the Zelda showing, pronto! delayed responses, botched recognitions, 'inteferences'.

Make me proud, Gaf.

MikFisher

Neo Member
You guys remember one of Wii's first trailer in wich a guy was holding wiimote to act like a sword and a shield , and you hear clashes and all ? You know, the one particular video that made all Zelda fans hype for 1:1 gameplay?

I wonder if anyone could make a gif with that video and with skyward sword bits in the middle , as a way to "compare" .. ( and i mean small parts of videos NOT from miyamoto , because, you know, interferences :( )

Top Bottom