• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

crispyben

Where are the gifs for the Stars Wars Kinect "game demo" with negative lag? I can't find them to add them here, but I'm sure one of you saved them...

Kibbles

Oh come on about the lag gifs. You ever think that there could be a slight video delay on the video feed to the jumbo screen. You see it at concerts all the time.

neorej said:
Needs a caption: "My helmet is a Slim 360. Your argument is invalid."

lol good idea:

1276543669copy.jpg

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Quick question, what did that guy call Tsudo Katamari, and what did Tsudo say "off mic". Sounded like "oh fuck off"

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Amazing the vader pic. I'll have a t--shirt from it xD.

The if of the girl touching balls is crazy xD

Mael

Kibbles said:
Oh come on about the lag gifs. You ever think that there could be a slight video delay on the video feed to the jumbo screen. You see it at concerts all the time.

You see negative lag in concerts?
Man I never go the right ones!

Is there a gif of the 360 "lift off" where the slim was unvieled? It'd be fun to make other odd things appear under the hollow Fat 360.

crispyben

Kibbles said:
Not like those, where the character moves before the "player":

340x.gif

340x.gif

RagnarokX

electristan said:
[]http://www.abload.de/img/fullbo9v.gif[/IMG]

this was the first thing i thought of :) (how do you make a gif smaller i filesize?)
By reducing the number of frames, reducing the size of frames, or reducing the amount of colors.

TheOddOne

crispyben said:
Not like those, where the character moves before the "player":

340x.gif

340x.gif
It would have been funny if they actually mentioned that it was actually being played with the hardware on stage. They didn't.

It wasn't, also you could see it was fake when screen wipes into the Star Wars footage.

Mael

TheOddOne said:
It would have been funny if they actually mentioned that it was actually being played with the hardware on stage. They didn't.

It wasn't, also you could see it was fake when screen wipes into the Star Wars footage.

:lol

It's like saying that the ad showing a sports car saying 1 free car is not misleading when they actually offer you a junk compact car.
you defense force people always crack me up

HAL_Laboratory said:
No problem, how did you make a gif out of video?

i didnt to be honest, i found the gifs here and in old threads, but the software i used to merge them, Ulead GIF Animator 5 (free 14 day trial), has a "import video" option that might work. Cant try as im and work and should be working :)

snap0212

TheOddOne said:

Oh, come on! If you see someone on the stage taking a controller and acting like he/she is playing the game you'd also be pissed if you found out that everything was pre-rendered and not actually played. Words are not the only was to deliver information.

electristan said:
i didnt to be honest, i found the gifs here and in old threads, but the software i used to merge them, Ulead GIF Animator 5 (free 14 day trial), has a "import video" option that might work. Cant try as im and work and should be working :)
Kewl, thanks.

WarLox

Hydrargyrus said:

It would make more sense if we were standing behind him... but since we're in front of him and the tv... you have to process both images at he same time. The tv behind him is displaying exactly whats on the tv in front of him. So then he physically turns left, the car seems to turn right. People are confusing that with lag.

He should of had his back to the crowd, with both tvs in front of him.. bad planning on MSs part.

WarLox said:
It would make more sense if we were standing behind him... but since we're in front of him and the tv... you have to process both images at he same time. The tv behind him is displaying exactly whats on the tv in front of him. So then he physically turns left, the car seems to turn right. People are confusing that with lag.

He should of had his back to the crowd, with both tvs in front of him.. bad planning on MSs part.
Pretty sure it's recorded footage anyway, doesn't matter if it's not real time.

TheOddOne

snap0212 said:
Oh, come on! If you see someone on the stage taking a controller and acting like he/she is playing the game you'd also be pissed if you found out that everything was pre-rendered and not actually played. Words are not the only was to deliver information.
But did they state that the actual hardware was being played there? No. Your argument has a big flaw, if somebody pickes up a controller and plays it there then the game *is* being played realtime.

Raist

Banned
WarLox said:

I think he's poiting at the fact that the driver steers the wheel before the dude does. Hence the "lag -1".

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
I guess it's pretty easy faking that footage when all they have to do it stand around looking like whackos

Afrikan said:
:lol :lol :lol

my favorite dancing part.....the little step, with the hip action... geeeeez :lol

That looked like some Slumdog Millionaire bullshit. Especially with the other two dancers accompanying him :lol

robatw

WarLox said:

there should be proof that he is actually playing it.

but to be fair this one doesn't look as fake as almost every other gameplay.

That Medal of Honor Gameplay was so fake.

Top Bottom