• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

Tom_Cody

ShaunBRS said:
Careful what you wish for...

2vl7gq9.gif
You are the King of GAF.

snap0212

TheOddOne said:
But did they state that the actual hardware was being played there? No. Your argument has a big flaw, if somebody pickes up a controller and plays it there then the game *is* being played realtime.
By your logic that isn't true and the person picking up the controller must say "I'm going to play this game now". Where is the difference? With Kinect you are the controller. Instead of picking up a regular controller you put yourself in front of a camera and instead of pushing some buttons you move your arms, your body. There is no difference at all. Moving in front of the Kinect camera is just as much of playing the game as pusing buttons on a controller is. Anyway, this thread is not meant to be for discussion. I'm sorry for derailing this topic a bit. :)

Also:
eqb8nd.jpg

I dunno who made it.

bon

TheOddOne said:
But did they state that the actual hardware was being played there? No. Your argument has a big flaw, if somebody pickes up a controller and plays it there then the game *is* being played realtime.
Are you the guy in the Star Wars gifs?

tabsina

i don't know where else to ask this, since it is currently locked, will the nintendo press conference be 1 hour or 2

TrutaS

ShaunBRS said:
Careful what you wish for...

2vl7gq9.gif

You sir just created the highlight of my day, and for a Nintendo Conference with a Zelda on it, that's quite an achievement! Also i'm pretty sad...

Hanmik

eak19j.jpg

hmm.. looked better in my head.. (the picture is the first you get when you google pictures with the word "Kinect")...

Denzar

A friend of mine, awaiting GAF approval made this one and asked me to post it:

2n700gm-1.gif

:lol :lol :lol

(His account name is Grannd btw...activate it mods, kthxbye)

crispyben said:
Not like those, where the character moves before the "player":

340x.gif

340x.gif
Oh my. The feed I saw didn't cut to this angle at all so it was quite obvious it was all pre-rendered. I can't believe they had the balls to fake this.

Can somebody teach me how to create gifs? Including getting the video, I get all kind of errors probably because of the wrong types of files. There must be more Motion Sports gifs.

@OneMoreQuestion

Ubisoft.

WarLox said:

The driver's hand reaches 12'o'clock on the steering wheel before the "player" reaches it.

Also there is a gif floating around where the hand on the screen moves before the "player" does

Here it is

epk4fa.jpg

Argh beaten like a circus monkey

f3niks

OneMoreQuestion said:
Which conference is this from? I must watch it:lol

The Ubisoft presser. It wasn't the worst but Joel McHale made everything felt very uncomfortable. Almost like watching an episode of The Office.

Top Bottom