• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

CryptiK

34ys9zp.jpg

weekend_warrior said:
how embarrassing is it that they stuck some asshole up there to pretend to play the game. like we're idiots and we wouldn't realize.
What's wrong with it? I'm not seeing it. If he's facing the screen, that would be a mirror image of what's represented on the big screen, so he is turning the wheel in the correect direction....

What's WRONG with it?!?! I'm missing it!

Gui_PT

Major Williams said:
What's wrong with it? I'm not seeing it. If he's facing the screen, that would be a mirror image of what's represented on the big screen, so he is turning the wheel in the correect direction....

What's WRONG with it?!?! I'm missing it!

The wheel turns before the guy in the stage does.

Pre-recorded footage. He's not actually playing

G.O.O.

weekend_warrior said:
how embarrassing is it that they stuck some asshole up there to pretend to play the game. like we're idiots and we wouldn't realize.
Considering what happened during the zelda presentation, if kinect happens to be a little bit too sensitive, that really was the thing to do.

heliosRAzi said:
The driver's hand reaches 12'o'clock on the steering wheel before the "player" reaches it.

Also there is a gif floating around where the hand on the screen moves before the "player" does

Here it is

epk4fa.jpg

Argh beaten like a circus monkey
This guy moves like Chuck Liddell :lol

The Hermit

Strike said:
These will be getting a lot of use in many NPD threads to come.

Holy shit indeed...

I love the end, when Reggie takes of one of the hands and starts laughing maniacally! :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom