• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

gYeY4.png

You know my name, right?
I'm kinda famous now
I'm takin pictures with my fans and signin tits now
I am a rockstar
And I party like one
In fact I partied like a rockstar before being one
2v9c877jpg.gif

Parham

Banned
I can't even imagine Konami's bandwidth costs right now. They've been streaming their conference for almost an entire day now.

Gotta say, I'm happy I can actually look at a version I can fast-forward to catch the few moments I missed before without sitting through the entire thing again. :lol

EDIT: :lol :lol at Konami conference age-gate

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
azentium said:
It looks like none of the major gaming publications attended the conference.

I think the entire audience was the families of the Glee choir.

Jex

I see Shawn Elliot is giving Tak Fuji some love on twitter. It's well deserved!

"They've watched machines in suits all week and cant smile at the dude without a mask who asked Russel Simmons to pass the dutchie."

ixix

Missed opportunity on the G4 feed to get a close-up of the socks that got fucked with.

Man I can't even post BREAKING GAF lest and right here all because of konami

ow and man LOOPING a 500 mb press briefing for over 22 hours imagine what that cost indeed EVERY SECOND !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

trejo

Hey be right back guys, gotta finish watching Mexico beat the snot out of France. :D

I love you France, no hard feelings?

Lijik

The Dutch Slayer said:
Man I can't even post BREAKING GAF lest and right here all because of konami

ow and man LOOPING a 500 mb press briefing for over 22 hours imagine what that cost indeed EVERY SECOND !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
If Konami goes bankrupt at least they went out in a blaze!

Did Konami just unleash a random anime loli drug trip to the audience??... Konami are surely trolling balls here!!:lol :lol :lol

It feels so out of place

I plan to buy Dance Masters only to support Naoki and the hopeful sequel. I'm not going to even bother with Kinect. You all should do the same.

Varion

Linkzg said:
I plan to buy Dance Masters only to support Naoki and the hopeful sequel. I'm not going to even bother with Kinect. You all should do the same.
Naoki should be an inspiration to all. Who needs Kinect? Just dance.

ixix

On the G4 feed you can see the boom the camera for the official feed is mounted on casting a shadow on the stage.

It's like watching the rough cut the director never wanted me to see.

Lijik

Linkzg said:
Buy it, and the soundtrack.
And then just dance in front of your TV.
Its what Naoki would have wanted

Valkyr Junkie said:
Wait, nobody ripped the original/unedited Konami stream in that 24 hour period? :(

The progression of states is:

1. Denial – "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of situations and individuals that will be left behind after death.
2. Anger – "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.
3. Bargaining – "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."
4. Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die... What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.
5. Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, the individual begins to come to terms with their mortality or that of their loved one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom