• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3

Meohsix

Here's the game schedule from e3.nintendo.com
2E5BpvY.png

Gsnap

Mario maker looks so cool. Can't wait. Excited to see how the Metroid game looks. Obviously it's not what I wanted but it doesn't look bad.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I want more Starfox :D

Super Mario Maker is gonna be a whole hell of a lot of fun.

My Wii U plans are pretty well set this year. I still need to pick up Splatoon, then Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, maybe Fatal Frame and definitely Starfox Zero.

(and we'll have to see what's up with Devils Third)

Neff

If they don't schedule Devil's Third for Treehouse MP then Nintendo's entire E3 showing is pretty much a write-off apart from the NWC and Star Fox for me.

ohlawd

schedule is so fucking weak. where's AC:MP and Mario Tennis? I'll leave the stream running after I'm done SE's conference. might still get laughs out of it

Bravely Second hypee

Qurupeke

Zero²;168394157 said:
The trailer was horrible though, and the artstyle is so bad it makes my head hurt :)

I hope that seeing gameplay will make me change my mind... But Blastball was awful and the rest didn't look that better either.

if this was a Wii U title, I'd probably be a bit more satisfied. At least it wouldn't have this stupid chibi style.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Hey Treehouse peeps reading this: When there's a game that scrolls left to right, put the "facecam" on the left side so it doesn't obstruct the more important side of the screen. Thank you.

-Minsc-

Ha ha, Nintendo fighting the trolls. You have to personally beat your Super Mario Maker level before uploading it. That's a welcome tidbit to hear. :)

Shared hearts for all players in Tri Force Heroes: excellent, excellent decision (from my experience with the shared life pool in SM3DW), especially if they want online multiplayer with random strangers to work out at all. The gestures on the touch screen look fairly versatile, too.

daydream

Banned
schedule is so fucking weak. where's AC:MP and Mario Tennis? I'll leave the stream running after I'm done SE's conference. might still get laughs out of it

that's not the whole schedule, would be surprised if we didn't see at least one of those two games at some point

Top Bottom