• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3

Gsnap

This Zelda game is pretty cool. Real co-op. Not just playing the same game at the same time, but actual, required cooperation and mechanics that support it. Good stuff. Sad I'll never really be able to play it though.

Brqan

This Zelda game is pretty cool. Real co-op. Not just playing the same game at the same time, but actual, required cooperation and mechanics that support it. Good stuff. Sad I'll never really be able to play it though.
it has online coop

RagnarokX

The plot of the zelda game is the princess has been cursed to wear an unfashionable outfit that she can't take off.

They need to show this.

Qurupeke

Looks very good but it's still Four Swords with online and ALBW style. Not that exciting. At least it will be really fun. I enjoyed multiplayer on Zelda games a lot. From Four Swords AE to even the Spirit Tracks multiplayer stages.

Lettuce

No F-Zero, Wave Race, Pilot Wings or Metroid announced!!!....thanks for nothing!!!

Least Mario Tennis, Mario Maker and StarFox look promising!!

kenji

Here's the game schedule from e3.nintendo.com
2E5BpvY.png

what time is the Xenoblade one in UK?

Videoneon

In for Star Fox.

Maybe on Mario Maker and Triforce Heroes. My Mega Man Powered UP levels were fucking amazing, so I could probably do something interesting with the former. As for the latter......

ONLINE GOATTTTT

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The other thread is moving way too fast so this question is getting skipped over, but have we heard anything about a Round Table this year?

Last year gave us Codename S.T.E.A.M., which IMO no lie was one of my favorite games in a long time.

Crom

Wish it was on Wii U. I want to play local. I loved Four Swords back in the day. Will still buy it of course

Exile20

This game is really well made and thought out, picking items to use in the stage for puzzle solving and outfights for different weapons.

I love it. Holy shit this looks good.

Gsnap

This level they're on right now looks great. Different items for different people. Two people using one bomb. Shooting people across gaps with the gust bellows. Real cooperation is the coolest thing.

Top Bottom