• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3

LOLDSFAN

Here's the game schedule from e3.nintendo.com
2E5BpvY.png

Oh good they actually have a schedule this time around.

Semajer

Thank God they confirmed single player. This is the sort of game where I'd lose my temper very quickly with people that are bad.

I didn't watch the square presentation, was it worth it?

Rewind the stream, mario maker and starfox looks awesome and this new zelda is an online coop dream game.

Nier with Platinum Games, Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay, Star Ocean 5 and a brand new studio and IP, but this one only had concept art. I liked it, third best show this year IMO, after Sony and Bethesda.

Plus, there was this guy:

Griss

After watching hours of this last year, it's crazy how I have no desire to watch any of it this year. Judging by the speed of the thread I'm not alone.

I remember more splatoon on the stream than splash, to be honest

But maybe I'm misremembering

Yeah that too lol. More multiplayer games to show off definitely helps pad it out so they can get a good amount of people talking about it while playing, not just the typical commentary.

edit: Also, is Nate not there this year?

Gsnap

After watching hours of this last year, it's crazy how I have no desire to watch any of it this year. Judging by the speed of the thread I'm not alone.

Can't really be helped. They just didn't show new stuff that most people care about.

But seeing Nintendo games in action generally makes them look better so I'm definitely tuning in. The Zelda game already looks really good thanks to the treehouse demo. I imagine the Metroid game will be the same.

Screw animal crossing board game though. : /

I love the Treehouse <3 I can't wait to see all the places they're taking the Animal Crossing IP, this is a good start!!! It looks so cool!

Delstius

Yeah, not many games to be excited for sadly.
Still, Treehouse is a great idea, I so glad to see some freaking real gameplay.

Gsnap

Eh. This game looks fine, but these features should be a part of a full animal crossing game. Not sectioned off in a spinoff.

jph139

I'm not interested at all in Happy Home Designer but I hope they integrate a lot of these features into the next mainline Animal Crossing. More control over how your town looks is exactly what I want.

Oh man, this game looks fun, it's so cute! Does this mean that the villagers that you design homes for won't move unless you let them? Or I guess... we don't know how that works yet?

Top Bottom