• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fvng

totally expecting to see this fucking image spring up frequently the next few years

B8UW8Bd.jpg

Boke1879

Arguably two of their biggest games have been leaked in some form. We've known about one for months and the rough premise. The other was a listing.

Are you talking about that Gran Tourismo thing? Horizon yes we know about it.

But that GT thing just looked like an amatuer retail listing with a very suspicious name. Other than Horizon what do we truly know?

Bousf

This year even Nintendo got their own share of leaks with the Hyrule Warriors 3DS, so far Square-Enix is the best one at keeping their secret aces.

spons

Gold Member
Remember my thread from 2 days ago? Same guy said at 16:20 that Dishonered 2 was to be shown at the Bethesda conference according to what he's heard. So his Horizon claim is more substantial now I guess if this entire twitch thing is correct.

But what if Bethesda just trolled us :D

What would be the troll? They never said Dishonored 2 on the stream. All they said is "Harvey", who most people take to be Harvey Smith the creative director of Dishonored. So would their troll be that he isn't actually going to be involved in any game announced at the show?

crash-14

Dark Souls 3
Halo 5 info
Ryu/Roy/Lucas in Smash
Dishonored 2

Horizon (Guerrilla Games)
Transformer (Platinum Games)
SFV Characters

Also not a leak, but I red on another forum I participate that KH3 will be shown behind doors. I can't confirm it but i trust de source (Caus has journalist friends going to E3). So hoping to see the new trailer

Horizon (Guerrilla Games)
Transformer (Platinum Games)
SFV Characters

Also not a leak, but I red on another forum I participate that KH3 will be shown behind doors. I can't confirm it but i trust de source (Caus has journalist friends going to E3). So hoping to see the new trailer

BEHIND DOORS??

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SQUARE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom