• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

this just leaked

lKlw5wfl.jpg

My8WSE2l.jpg

It all makes sense. Nintendo goes 3rd party.

Now we are a couple of days away i have a big prediction per conference -

Sony:
Last guardian is out this year

Microsoft:
New Gears of War beta with halo 5/GoW remaster, beta in december

Nintendo:
AAA metroid for wii u this fall

Square:
KH3 release date

Bethesda:
Fallout 4 this fall (PLEASE)

PC games:
Overwatch beta out now

I see what they did with it, assuming it's true, but fucking hell, that's a really poor name for Morpheus if true. I'd be perfectly okay if they kept it as PlayStation Morpheus.

Tratorn

Real talk: Is there any use for a new Move controller? I always thought the original one was capable of handling Morpheus?

They are, but if you use two of them they're only useable for rail or some sports- and puzzle games since you don't have any analog stick.

the mark

The LED-placement on these "Move 2-Controller" also doesn't make sense. The camera could never track them. Why should anyone put two face-buttons one one side and two on the other...when on one side is enough place for all 4 and you would have room for an analog stick that's now missing. Definitely fake.

iosefe

The LED-placement on these "Move 2-Controller" also doesn't make sense. The camera could never track them. Why should anyone put two face-buttons one one side and two on the other...when on one side is enough place for all 4 and you would have room for an analog stick that's now missing. Definitely fake.

but aesthetics

Alx

I see what they did with it, assuming it's true, but fucking hell, that's a really poor name for Morpheus if true. I'd be perfectly okay if they kept it as PlayStation Morpheus.

Yep I'm still wondering if it's "clever" or "trying too hard". Maybe both.

With Square Enix promising the strongest Line Up in their E3 History, i wonder if what other big announcement is waiting for us (Besides Hitman)

Parasite Eve
Chrono

FF 7 Remake

Sony's E3 would be pretty insane if Horizon, Media Molecules new IP, and TLG are shown. What else could you want from that show?

If they show TLG, if they even tease the game with just text blocks "this winter" flying around, their E3 will be insane and nobody can ask for more. It is really that simple.Which also means that if they do not show TLG, they sure have to deliver some of them bombs (e.g. GT7) to appease everyone.

You know this is most likely fake, right?

giphy.gif

autoduelist

RealEyes the final name for the Morpheus? Seriously?

EDIT: Real eyes.

Realize.

I saw what you did there Sony.

I like Morpheus, but if they're going to go with that they should just leave it as Realize and have the subtle reference to 'real eyes' be at the subconscious level. Going full out to RealEyes is just too much.

Dennis Zoetebier, the quest designer for The Witcher 3, working at GG on Horizon, has made my hype for that game unbearable... pleeeease be good!!

Coxy

Are we expecting Yakuza 5 to release during Sony's conference? It seems to make sense to me.

It will be the best promo the game will get.

I said this in another thread but I'm hoping they announce Zero and then say "And 5 is available...right now!"

It'd be an awesome way to cap off what could be an amazing day for me

Tregard

Soothsayer
Final Bet:

Playstation All-Stars 2. It's back, it's on PS4. The Pomeranian from Tokyo Jungle is playable. THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.

Won't happen because they daren't show any other fighters near SFV

People are saying this looks real? LOL .

- 3D modeling of the controller is very bad and lacks detail
- weird angled pictures
- source is sonyrumors.net
- Why the fuck would there already be an instruction book for the controller? Morpheus is coming out in 2016.
- Lol at the button layouts, and no PS button ? Or I'm seeing it wrong?

If this turns out to be real I will make a 30m youtube vid of my foot in an orange juice bucket

32 minutes, you'll have to drink it after.

X201

Neo Member
The stars and planets are aligning for the Perfect E3.

Is it OK if I remind you of that when we're 20 minutes in to a tedious demo of Madden, an on stage multiplayer demo thats gone on too long, or a demo of a "revolutionary" new peripheral or service that no one wants?

Its like Christmas, the build-up is the best part of it, the actuality is an afternoon of snoring with the odd nasty smell.

Bousf

The thread will carry us right to the conferences threads.....unless someone stops by and teases some huge stuff, then I can't say for sure if the craze will have enough space to grow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom