• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishan

It got down.. short time but it did.

My goal is a smooth GAF E3 experience for you all.
I remember evilore making a post about how throwing more server power wasn't the problem but something with the code which he got some fb guy to help out with (maybe you dunno) since that post gaf has only gone down very briefly so I'm assuming the proble
Is mostly fixed unless heavily heavily taxed

Nah, it's running on dedicated Azure servers. You know it's 40 times more powerful as it was in 2005.

image.php

...says the cloud.

Here GAF Schedule with Streaming links with my predictions what to expect from each conference. :D

What to expect:

• Fallout 4 Gameplay
  • Dishonored 2 Announcement
  • Doom Gameplay

[...]

Xvum6FS.png

Hi dex3108! Is it allowed for me to copy/paste your links/post to a different message board to save some time in a new thread creation? Would mighty appreaciate it :)

Turnstyle

We've published our predictions podcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRfBtDLyhws&feature=youtu.be&list=PLzLZziHTs0WQgw4MMbpcjDV3Sfb-g4lI1

If you'd rather listen than watch, just search Quit or Continue on your podcast app of choice.

I feel like we've seen a lot more leaks this year than normal. Two of the predictions we made in the podcast came true between recording and publishing it!

It's not quite E3 related, but I don't think anything will be revealed that can top the news that Super Meat Boy is coming to the Vita, for me. Yeah, I'm stupidly hyped for a 5 year old game!

RexNovis

Banned
FFS now suddenly Ueda is no longer involved with TLG development because gamespot said so according to some of the people in that Team Cerny rumor thread.

bfigbkU.gif

People never cease to amaze me with their penchant for misinformation.

Edit: for clarification and sanity YES he is still developing the title. It's his project of course he's still working on it.

FFS now suddenly Ueda is no longer involved with TLG development because gamespot said so according to some of the people in that Team Cerny rumor thread.

bfigbkU.gif

People never cease to amaze me with their penchant for misinformation.

Edit: for clarification and sanity YES he is still developing the title. It's his project of course he's still working on it.

Are you assuming this or you know it as a fact?

Ushay

So which would be better for streaming in terms of higher quality. Youtube or Twitch? I'll be watching the Microsoft one through the app, however the remaining shows will be on whichever is the better streaming platform.

Thoughts?

We know he is still employed under contract to finish the title and is still being paid to do so. So how does it make any sense that he would be working in anything else? But hell if common sense isn't enough for you Yes I am saying he is.

No need to be offended man, it was just a question.. And there's still people and websites outthere saying TLG got cancelled so its not that obvious, thanks for replying though :)

RexNovis

Banned
No need to be offended man, it was just a question.. And there's still people and websites outthere saying TLG got cancelled so its not that obvious, thanks for replying though :)

Sorry if I was offensive it just drives me crazy seeing misinformation spread and get parroted over and over again. Certainly not your fault.

SomTervo

I'm just gonna quote my post from the other thread regarding TLG development and "team Cerny" as many seem to be completely ignorant of how Studio Japan operates:

I don't think people really understand how Studio Japan operates. The "teams" are floated around from project to project depending on development needs. "Team Ico" is just the name of the core group of creatives that are led by Ueda and the same goes for "Team Cerny" (core group of creatives led by Cerny for development of Knack). Basically the teams are labelled as such for whatever project they are working on not the people in the team and as such these teams can and do get regularly rotated and changed depending on the needs of the project. It's a fluid system they are not independent entities. It is absolutely a given that some of the staff from Cerny's project would also be working on the Last Guardian.

Yes, this is important. Good work.

ShamePain

Banned
Man, how much is TLG gonna cost? 10 mil per year is the average for the industry, so 100 mil now, plus the same amount for marketing. So 200+ mil, goddayam, Sony's most expensive project?

spats

Man, how much is TLG gonna cost? 10 mil per year is the average for the industry, so 100 mil now, plus the same amount for marketing. So 200+ mil, goddayam, Sony's most expensive project?

I sort of doubt it's been in full production with a fully staffed team all this time.

t hicks

Banned
Honestly, just thinking about this year's E3 gets me super stoked. I feel like everyones gonna have really good stuff to show...

I doubt they have been working on TLG diligently for half the time since its reveal.

Exactly. It will cost more than it would have if they had done it quick and for PS3 of couse. Porting should have been a pain.
But if, IF this game will see the light of day it will be more worth than the sales numbers alone (those will be not so high anyway I guess). It's about prestige and memes and mindshare, making the playstation brand special.
Competitors would give a lot for a non-existing game that creates so much attention and buzz.

Too lazy to read though the last 500 posts (10 pages). Anything significant despite shinobi hyping up Sony's presser?

The only new details are that Insomniac seem to be teasing something about Ratchet that'll be posted in four hours and apparently Cerny's team is working on TLG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom