• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2017 website updated, registration opens Feb. 13

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The new logo/theme:

e3logozwup7.png

https://e3expo.com/
https://e3expo.com/sales (sales portal has also been updated)

The string E3 IRL2017ko is featured many times on the site. Update: Now removed from the source.

Today February 12, 2017, the website for E3 2017 was updated. Registration (for consumers) begins tomorrow, February 13. There is a link to the registration page but it says only that registration is not yet open. I have been told media registration begins February 14.

Basic stuff really, and a lot of remnants from the E3 2016 page still linger. An exhibitor list is not yet available, but there is a rolling banner with company logos (though these have a 2016 designation, so likely not reflecting the list for 2017).

e3_2017yvqy5.png

I'll dig through the site further (I've been doing this regularly for some time now) to see if there is anything more interesting.

Also, due to the event being public this year, posting the attendee policy can perhaps be of interest:

E3 2017 Attendee Policy
  • No one under the age of 17 is permitted.
  • Photo ID is required. E3 Show Management or an E3 security officer may require attendees to show ID at any time.
  • The E3 badge is non-transferable and is the property of E3 Show Management. E3 badge swapping and/or sharing is strictly prohibited. Any attendee found using another attendee’s badge will have the badge confiscated and will be removed from the premises. The E3 badge must be worn at all times.
  • All registration fees are nonrefundable.
  • Harassment is not acceptable. Cause for removal includes, but is not limited to:
    Verbal harassment;
    Intimidation or threats;
    Physical violence;
    Stalking; and/or
    Sexually explicit, suggestive or provocative behavior
  • E3 does not tolerate discrimination or abusive treatment in any manner, including, but not limited to, in relation to national origin, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status.
  • If attendees have concerns or issues about their safety, the decorum of other attendees, or other matters, then they should contact a security officer or E3 Show Management (located at West Hall Room 509).
  • No photography, videography or other recording of the E3 show floors is permitted prior to June 13, 2017 at 12 PM PST.
  • Each attendee assumes all risk and danger incidental to E3, whether occurring prior to, during or after E3, and agrees to hold harmless E3 Show Management, including, but not limited to, the Entertainment Software Association, in the event of harm incurred during or incidental to E3.
  • Each attendee assumes all risk and danger of being injured as a result of performances and/or demonstrations at E3, and agrees to hold harmless E3 Show Management, including, but not limited to, the Entertainment Software Association, in the event of harm incurred as a result of performances and/or demonstrations at E3.
  • By entering the E3 show, each attendee consents to release any and all rights such attendee may otherwise have to the attendee's likeness, and to any photographs, recordings or other images owned or created by E3 Show Management, by any exhibitor personnel, and by any member of the media. Attendee grants E3 Show Management, all exhibitors, and media the right, permission, and license to use attendee's name, voice, image and likeness, and releases E3 Show Management, all exhibitors, and media from liability resulting from such use.
  • If an attendee violates this policy, causes any disruption and/or violates any other E3 rules or policies, then E3 Show Management reserves the right to remove the attendee, confiscate the badge and prohibit reentry at future events.
  • The decisions and judgments made regarding potential violations of any E3 policy shall be made in the sole discretion of the Entertainment Software Association, E3's owner, and are final and cannot be challenged.
- See more at: https://e3expo.com/show-info/3163/event-marketing/#sthash.mRRVfZMR.dpuf

Magikoopa24

Neo Member
I doubt we'll see anything interesting show up until way closer to the actual event, but I commend your service nonetheless.

I wonder how long it'll take to sell out- my bet is less than a week.

Cant imagine spending 150 - 250 dollars to go to a convention, even if it is for gaming. Big conventions are oh so busy and overrated. They are just exhausting mentally.

I went to CES 2008 (my dad fixed me in via his company) and actually saw Bill Gates last keynote for Microsoft. Was at The Venetian Sands in Las Vegas. That was very fun but the convention itself was very exhausting to be at.

Top Bottom