• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Battlefield 3 Special- New Footage of Graphics, Animation, Karkand, Weapons, Jets

Mr_Brit

Banned
Battlefield 3 Showcase

We need a barrage of gifs.

Graphics look great.

15owak0.gif

2dmfott.gif

bf3-4y8uw.gif

bf3-5h8sp.gif

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dont forget about the mind blowing blonde girl! She is so cute :3
If the destruction caused by the tank rounds is non scripted : ZOMFG!

Mr_Brit

Banned
Fersis said:
Dont forget about the mind blowing blonde girl! She is so cute :3
If the destruction caused by the tank rounds is non scripted : ZOMFG!
I'm sure it's like Destruction 2.0 in BC2 where only some buildings feature that level of destructability.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Mr_Brit said:
I'm sure it's like Destruction 2.0 in BC2 where only some buildings feature that level of destructability.
It looked so awesome.
This game cant come soon enough. We need the Beta ASAP.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh my fucking god DAT SMOOTH ANIMATION. Can someone please make a gif from the scene 2:15 - 2:27? That would be awesome.

Arjw5.png

Fersis

Im sure Demize99 invited her some drinks.

Hanmik

not going to sit through 17 minutes of this barf show.. so just answer me this.. besides the soldier animation routine.. is there any new footage in here..? or is it just from the previous trailers.. ?

strata8

Sn4ke_911 said:
Oh my fucking god DAT SMOOTH ANIMATION. Can someone please make a gif from the scene 2:15 - 2:27? That would be awesome.

Arjw5.png
[/QUOTE]
Well, I went to 2:15, and it seemed pretty average, to be honest :/ Nothing mindblowing or out of the ordinary.

beastmode

Cute chick shooting guns? "PWNED?" "Just how AWESOME is YOUR game???" "Battlefield: Bad Company Released 2006"

I'm not sure it gets any more repulsive than this.

Mr_Brit

Banned
Hanmik said:
not going to sit through 17 minutes of this barf show.. so just answer me this.. besides the soldier animation routine.. is there any new footage in here..? or is it just from the previous trailers.. ?
Did you even bother reading the title?

Kyaw

I NEED SCISSORS said:
"Why is the chick there she knows nothing"

Youtube staying classy as always lol

She looks as if she is really interested in what the guys are talking about.

That is her job... but w/e.

I'm so torn if I should get this on the PC or 360. Played BF2 to death on the PC, which was my last PC fps.

Since then, all fps action has been on the 360 (Halo3/Reach, MW2, COD2, BlackOps)

Hanmik

Mr_Brit said:
Did you even bother reading the title?

I read the title watched the first many minutes.. saw nothing new (except the gif that SolidSnake made).. so I just wondered if the title is a little bit false..?

Mr_Brit

Banned
Hanmik said:
I read the title watched the first many minutes.. saw nothing new (except the gif that SolidSnake made).. so I just wondered if the title is a little bit false..?
New footage of jets, showcasing weapons, graphics and animation, showing pre alpha of Karkand, all that stuff is new.

derFeef

Hanmik said:
Huh, tanks driving and shooting buildings, the rocket barrage, plenty of other stuff. Not skimming, watching!

Hanmik

Mr_Brit said:
New footage of jets, showcasing weapons, graphics and animation, showing pre alpha of Karkand, all that stuff is new.

oki doki.. will watch the rest then .. just need to remember to mute the people talking..

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Interfectum said:
Do what I'm doing... get both.
Not all of us want to burn money like that. PC all the way unless PS3 is up to task but I can't say that of either version yet but I think it will be pretty good on consoles.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Veins said:
My 570 weaps. They are probably using tri 580s or something ridiculous.

They used a single GTX 580 for their demonstration.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
They should port some of the Special Forces maps, they were some of the best in BF2. The Karkand concept art looks more like Mashtuur than Karkand.

Top Bottom