• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Battlefield 3 Special- New Footage of Graphics, Animation, Karkand, Weapons, Jets

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I need a change of pants (
and a PC. Send me one DICE. ;___;
), so good.gif

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Stallion Free said:
I skipped through it and they really tucked that new footage away good.

I can't do 17 minutes of that shit though.
don't you want to spend a little more time hearing about that FREE_PREORDER_DLC?

this show is like watching a snake give itself a blow-job.

Stallion Free said:
I skipped through it and they really tucked that new footage away good.

I can't do 17 minutes of that shit though.

Don't worry, it will all be in gif form by page 2.

Also, LOL, no fucking way is this going to look like that on consoles.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OH. MY. GOD. FAMAS confirmed via stealth placement? :O

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
ghst said:
don't you want to spend a little more time hearing about that FREE_PREORDER_DLC?

this show is like watching a snake give itself a blow-job.
I caught a bit where they proudly announced they had a separate team working on pre-order DLC.

EA has really turned this shit into an art.

Jarmel

Banned
The animation is what impressed me the most. The graphics look amazing but that animation also looks topnotch. They really are going full out. I prefer the gunplay in the COD series but I'll pick this up to see if I like it any better than BFBC.

Kyaw

bf3-1rmo2.gif

bf3-2586v.gif

bf3-34kse.gif

Rush, barf. Although, I won't mind if the rush maps are just retooled Conquest maps and not the other way around. Conquest comes first, jank shit ass Rush should come fourth.

Jinaar

I don't know about anyone else, but them tank clips are so good. BF has always given me goosebumps when I'm in a tank.

Dat Tank.

Those gifs kyaw, my god. The graphical difference between bf2 and bf3 is insane. And the best part is that you can blow all of that up. Frostbite is such a beast.

Mr_Brit

Banned
Darkshier said:
Those gifs kyaw, my god. The graphical difference between bf2 and bf3 is insane. And the best part is that you can blow all of that up. Frostbite is such a beast.
Lol. It's going to be just like BC2 where very few buildings are completely destroyable.

hats off to you England, I didn't know you had girls of this caliber, heck I am not that much into blondes but man, WOULD.
oh yeah nice BF3 video.

RaijinFY

The Omega Man said:
hats off to you England, I didn't know you had girls of this caliber, heck I am not that much into blondes but man, WOULD.
oh yeah nice BF3 video.

Well there are blondes like these anywhere.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I want to be really excited for this, but then I play BC2 and realize it's going to disappoint.

Mr_Brit said:
Lol. It's going to be just like BC2 where very few buildings are completely destroyable.
Lots of the structures in BC2 were completely destructible and most of them you could at least take the walls out. Not only that, but being able to take out trees in the forests and jungles were huge advantages when on defense. Destructible environments are key in how Bad Company plays.

Frostbite 2.0 expands upon the destruction, why do you think BF3 is going to be like BC2 in regards to destruction? If anything it is going to be more in depth. Which is why I can't wait to blow all that shit up in the Karkand gif.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Darkshier said:
Lots of the structures in BC2 were completely destructible and most of them you could at least take the walls out. Not only that, but being able to take out trees in the forests and jungles were huge advantages when on defense. Destructible environments are key in how Bad Company plays.

Frostbite 2.0 expands upon the destruction, why do you think BF3 is going to be like BC2 in regards to destruction? If anything it is going to be more in depth. Which is why I can't wait to blow all that shit up in the Karkand gif.
Consoles have limits.

Stallion Free said:
Consoles have limits.
Of course they do, which is why they won't be getting 64 players and larger maps either. I am just hoping that those 2 features aren't all the PC version will have over the consoles. DICE needs to go all out on the PC version, especially the destruction.

Wanace

Goddamn. Battlefield 3 is going to be so fucking awesome. I "only" put 150 hours into Battlefield 2 but there is absolutely NOTHING like spawning on your squad leader in an enemy base, running in and capping 6 enemies with your assault rifle without reloading, then capturing the base.

Also Karkand.....fucking incredible map, glad to see it returning.

Norml

Teknopathetic said:
Rush, barf. Although, I won't mind if the rush maps are just retooled Conquest maps and not the other way around. Conquest comes first, jank shit ass Rush should come fourth.

Rush is way better imo because of the objective for all to attack and be done with it once done.Conquest is just running back and forth to recapture or just stay and defend.

Top Bottom