• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA E3 2014 Press Conference Thread

Nirolak, NHL and UFC are confirmed for their press conference, at least from what I can tell from a german news page:

"EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview" wird dir die ersten Einblicke zu Battlefield™ Hardline von Visceral Games geben und das Neueste zu EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15, Madden NFL 15, EA SPORTS UFC, NHL 15, Dragon Age™: Inquisition, Die Sims™ 4 und weiteren Titeln. Außerdem erhältst du exklusive Einblicke zu den aktuellsten Projekten von DICE, Criterion und Waystone Games™.

Translation:

"EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview" will give you a first glimpse at Battlefield Hardline from Visceral Games, and news about FIFA 15, Madden NFL 15, UFC, NHL 15, Dragon Age Inquisition, Sims 4 and more titles. Additionally, you will receive exclusive insight about the recent projects from DICE, Criterion and Waystone Games.

Criterion pretty much also confirms Need for Speed to be present at the conference.

I can't find the english page at the moment, because their servers are falling apart.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
OPEN WORLD MIRROR'S EDGE

Always online, coop racing, microtransactions, XP upgrade system!

You jumped on a box! +10 XP, spend 500 EA bucks for another 50 XP and you can unlock the +10% run speed perk!

BLEEEEEAARRRGGGGHHHH

Holy crap, I completely forgot about Battlefront being a thing... I recently tried to play some BF2 and I was very disappointed... nostalgia blinded me pretty hard. Hopefully a new entry will rekindle the love.

Zeliard

Always online, coop racing, microtransactions, XP upgrade system!

You jumped on a box! +10 XP, spend 500 EA bucks for another 50 XP and you can unlock the +10% run speed perk!

BLEEEEEAARRRGGGGHHHH

This is the game EA will actually treat properly. If they don't want me to punch them through my monitor.

literally ALL i want from this EA conference is my dose of Mass Effect. Mass effect is one of my favorite franchises, and if EA fucks it up i will never buy an EA game again

kyo2004

Now it's time for EA show another 30 Secs of the new Mirror's Edge... That's the only thing worthy of that conference... None more or less...

Top Bottom