• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA E3 2014 Press Conference Thread

tumblr_inline_mwhr8oBXNd1qk3x8w.gif

Lakitu

st5fu
Give me Mass Effect!!! This is the one I've been waiting for. And not some paltry 15-second teaser. Something that alludes to the storyline and setting.

HiResDes

I'm huge fan of Mirror's Edge and as such I don't think the game needed the open world treatment as the narrow corridor perspective really made it all the more immersive...I would have just improved the combat and gun exchanges.

CTLance

Looking forward to do some groaning. Me and EA rarely see eye-to-eye on games, but occasionally there's an odd gem to be found in their offerings. So, hoping for something nice while expecting the worst. Bring it, EA, I can take it.

Rumors are out there that we'll see an announcement for a sequel in the works for Titanfall 2 for XBO and PS4. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB20001424052702304710104579608862062119236

Microsoft has benefited from the Xbox-exclusive shooting game "Titanfall" from Electronic Arts Inc., EA -0.46% which was the best-selling title of March and April in the U.S. But its follow-up game, which is in the planning stages, also will be available for the PS4, a person close to the development effort said. EA declined to comment.

Doubt we'll see much else on that franchise unless Respawn will touch on DLC on the stage, but I don't see them doing it there.

hope Mass Effect is a graphical showpiece. looking foward to mirrors edge. the starwars battlefield game could be awesome as well

Crosseyes

Banned
All I crave is Battlefront. If we do get gameplay I hope it's closer to its original incantation rather than looking like a Battlefield mod.

alterno69

Banned
I want to see a new true current gen FIFA game please, no more plasticky looking players at revamped animations and control.

Edit: Of course Star Wars Battlefront is a no brainer too.

ekim

Battlefront, ME2 and probably Mass Effect should make for a good conference. Will use the EA sports part for a break.

Pachter just said in the Gametrailers coverage that EA's/DICE's Battlefront will be a remake, not a sequel. Not sure if that's old information or not, but that might indicate a Battlefield not in-line at every facet to the original Pandemic titles.

Wurdfurd

Battlefront hype. Cant wait

Also did those stupid BF:Hardline F2P rumours from reddit ever get traction? I laughed them off, its EA.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pachter just said in the Gametrailers coverage that EA's/DICE's Battlefront will be a remake, not a sequel. Not sure if that's old information or not, but that might indicate a Battlefield not in-line at every facet to the original Pandemic titles.
Early disappointment.

Though I don't really trust Pachter on specifics.

Top Bottom