• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eastbound & Down - Season 4 - Kenny Powers is back for 8 episodes - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
2IASNtx.jpg

Kenny Powers returns for eight more episodes of Eastbound and Down starting Sunday, September 29th at 10pm on HBO.

HBO said:
In the third season of EASTBOUND & DOWN, which concluded in April 2012, Kenny Powers finally made it back to the majors and recaptured his former glory, only to fake his own death and run back home to his beloved April, the mother of his child. The upcoming fourth season picks up the action several years later and finds Kenny living the American Dream with his family in North Carolina.

Videos: (youtube)
ipDMr5NTihYg0.gif

Guest Stars this season include: Ken Marino, Lindsay Lohan, Omar Dorsey, and Tim Heidecker

Posters:
Let's do this.

UZxqr2z.gif

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Totally forgot this was coming back. Can't wait though really wish we got some more Bored to Death but that will never happen.

Wasn't sure if I needed more KP since the series had a perfect ending but those posters have me psyched.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this. It was a great show but I thought they reached a good conclusion for Kenny. All the talk in the trailer about him trying to be great again felt like the point of the show already that they layed to rest. He proved himself and made it back, so I can't see him having a decent arc they create just for these 8 episodes.

Marleyman

Banned
MORE..we want more! I can't wait; McBride is the man and KP a few years later should be interesting. Is that Toby shooting the gun with him?

Yeah! I'm ready to butt fuck this party!

Totally forgot this was coming back. Can't wait though really wish we got some more Bored to Death but that will never happen.
Yah I miss that show so much. Those three were such a great cast together.
MORE..we want more! I can't wait; McBride is the man and KP a few years later should be interesting. Is that Toby shooting the gun with him?
Nah that's not toby. Its his nephew. One of his brothers kids. Forgot his name.

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
What are your favorite seasons? I think I go 1>3>2 some of the stuff in Mexico was great but I think the season was more hit and miss than the other two.

Agreed completely. Season 1 and 3 were classic and hilarious Eastbound and Down with laughs across every episode. Season 2 was a more somber, moody and almost ambient episode-run that seemed to focus on drama and atmosphere as opposed to genuine comedy. I still enjoyed Season 2 but it felt like a lesser experience than the god-tier first season. I don't think I have ever laughed so much during a show. So many awesome and hilarious moments (Kenny "returning" to the school and dancing through the kids strikes me as one particularly hilarious moment).

Excited for Season 4. I hope it's like Season's 1 and 3.

Tucah

you speak so well
I've been rewatching the series this week in anticipation for the new season. I was content with the ending to 3 but fuck if I'm not glad we're getting more Kenny Fucking Powers. Breaking Bad finale and this is going to be one hell of a Sunday.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Will watch with low expectations.

Norns

So hyped for this.

The station in GTA V with Danny McBride made me realized how badly I needed this show back in my life.

Murrah

Banned
This couldn't be better timing since I have a feeling I'm gonna need some laughter in my life after the finale of Breaking Bad. I admittedly don't have much hope it'll ever live up to season 1, which was probably the hardest I've ever laughed at any show or movie, but 3 was pretty good, so if it keeps that going I'll for sure stick around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom