• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Pretty sure The Last of Us sold more than any Uncharted game, which means it is the financial option as well as the critic darling.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Made it through all of Frametrap finally. Had too google what Criminal Girls was.
Just wanted to throw out there I feel like a Criminal Girls review would make for an excellent punishment for a bet. :-x
Also hope Ben is in better shape by now.

jett

D-Member
The Yakuza Zero stream with Jones and Ben is great.

*loads up Space Harrier mini-game, title screen appears*

Ben: This was a better time to be alive.

XD

mUEJa0Y.jpg

Ultimadrago

Man, I'm in the middle of this latest Frame Trap and I agree so much with Huber and Ian on The Last Guardian. It still reached an Honorable Mention for me in 2016, but I found it not very commendable overall. Like Brandon, I never was too fond of Ico, but love Shadow of the Colossus (similarly loose controls aside, the context and pacing worked much more to its favor).

Servbot24

Banned
Pretty sure The Last of Us sold more than any Uncharted game, which means it is the financial option as well as the critic darling.

TLOU is the best selling, but UC4 is right behind it. UC4 could even end up doing better since it's never even been on sale yet.

Really though, every Naughty Dog game is a critical darling as well as a financial success, it's just a matter of a couple degree between each game.

Karu

TLOU is the best selling, but UC4 is right behind it. UC4 could even end up doing better since it's never even been on sale yet.
It has been on sale.

These sales figures after all the sales and bundles (which both were) are not really that interesting to me personally, anyway. Eh.

Ultimadrago

Man, that 3.5 hour Frame Trap was great. It's just a chill segment that I get more from the longer I sit down with it. Great panel discussion too. I look forward to the next and the next!

Mista Koo

That's the thing though, EZA doesn't care if someone finds what they do cringy. If they did, we wouldn't even have this betting special. And Kyle actually even mocked people in a podcast who called something they did cringy. I think it was about the Beastie Boys rap =D I love them for it, they do what's fun(ny) to them and don't care if someone thinks it's dumb, cringy or awkward.
I don't care that they don't care? I am posting it in this thread not sending them advice :)

Never cringe fellow allies, never cringe. Advice from a bos man.
Of course he would say that.

DiNAjHe.jpg

I've never been familiar with D&D –– apart from that one episode in Community –– but is it role play wherein they make it up as they go along, but retain the premise and its rules and lore?

Gigarator

Nintendo Switch Presentation
3am - 6am on Twitch
Reactions and Analysis

Well, shit.

Now do I stay up all night like a lunatic or try to avoid the news when I get up in the morning and catch up on a 3 hour stream through the day... quite the dilemma.

Wasn't in intetested in Shantae at all until I saw Bosmans stream yesterday, and I just got the platinum. Guess it was worth sending the review copy lol

I normally can't make it past the first world of Wayforward games but this was super good.

Well, shit.

Now do I stay up all night like a lunatic or try to avoid the news when I get up in the morning and catch up on a 3 hour stream through the day... quite the dilemma.

Join us (also UK here).

The problem with anything Nintendo-related is the Twitch ContentID system. The Switch unveil video has a 15 minute chunk which is just completely muted - I don't want to miss various 15 minute chunks of tomorrow's announcement.

wiibomb

after that pic of Bosman in TGA I just realized that another good betsona of Bosman would be Corporate Bosman...

Imagine the money, babyyyy~

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
does anyone have a list of all the individual allies' bets? i remember thinking kyle is gonna win this thing while watching it

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1332689 does this help?
-----------------

Went to sleep early to I will be a 100% awake for the presentation less than 4 hours to go!

-----------------

Side question did they announced Berserk as the first anime/manga series for the podcast? Or did I imagine that?
In any case would be generally good to give the heads up on what series is going to be featured when they know what they want to do if possible if they plan to full dive into spoilers and all. Since it's monthly that gives a good chunk of time to people to get into it.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Only 4.5 stars? Cancelling preorder and throwing out PS4

That sliding section on the large plants looked very pretty

But you should be aware you have to take risks for your enjoyment.
-------------
GR2 review showcased some fantastic footage. Damn it hurts sooo much. Pls do well.

Auctopus

Not going to spoil a second of that game by watching the review. Played literally 30 seconds of the Gamescom demo before knowing they'd nailed it.

Not going to spoil a second of that game by watching the review. Played literally 30 seconds of the Gamescom demo before knowing they'd nailed it.
Normally I'm hesitant to watch reviews for similar reasons, but honestly it doesn't spoil anything

There's like one other location shown in brief flashes (that looks cool but also isn't anything overly notable) but otherwise it may as well all be footage taken from the demo.

Obviously media blackout is media blackout, but just FYI !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom