• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Dot was showing for free on Amazon Prime

Vibed

I really want the one dot I have left :( I should've done one day shipping and I'd have them all on the way. As it stands this little dot is in jeopardy.

x5pence

Neo Member
My white echo dot just changed to shipped and has a usps tracking number so I should be in the clear. Ordered with 2-day shipping and it moved the delivery date up to tomorrow.

Mine shipped and just had regular 2 day as the shipping option. Never wanted one of these so I guess it'll be cool to check it out.

VeeP

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but it says shipping today. There's only one more hour left :(. I did have some other things in my cart, so maybe that's why? Hopefully it'll be delivered. I wanna use it lol.

Mine was just cancelled, only ordered one. Asked about it on Amazon Chat and said it was some glitch and gave me 5$ at least for it Worth a shot if you ask them about it if yours was cancelled.

Ashhong

I would be legit upset if mine got cancelled. A co-worker ordered after I told him about it and his already shipped for Wednesday delivery. Mine is scheduled for Sunday but still preparing..

Kyne

arriving tomorrow.

there's an amazon warehouse basically in my backyard. No way they had enough time to cancel the order.

guess I know what literally everyone is getting for xmas. Just saved myself $500 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Both of mine shipped with tracking numbers lol.

They even have arrived in my home town already haha!

I still put money on them being cancelled though or Amazon saying return them or get charged.

Both cancelled. Ugh. Well, apparently Amazon is building a big fulfillment center in the city right next to me that will be done by October. When that happens, I will probably actually get in on this stuff because it will most likely ship much sooner. I'm really far from distribution centers right now so it feels like my stuff always ships late.

Hazmat

It looks like mine was cancelled. I didn't get an email, but it doesn't show up in my order history, and the email I did get with my order details just goes to my order history now. Oh well, I already have one and my apartment isn't very big, I didn't need another.

Top Bottom