• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge #309 - Super Mario Odyssey

cant believe they fucked up Valkryia so badly, goddamn.

didnt they say after the beta demo originally theyd change the battle system? what happened to that?

Ridley327

cant believe they fucked up Valkryia so badly, goddamn.

didnt they say after the beta demo originally theyd change the battle system? what happened to that?

As I understand it, it is better than the early demos, which should tell you a lot about how bad it was originally if it still sucks.

Honestly, it feels like Sega would be better serving Valkyria fans by not doing anything with the IP if this is the result of what happens if they do.

Interested in what e3 previews they wrote about, hopefully there's some cool smaller stuff I might have missed.
I'll list everything that got one page or more: Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone, Sea of Thieves, Forza 7, State of Decay 2, Mario + Rabbids, Battlefront II, Assassin's Creed Origins, Call of Duty WWII, Wolfenstein II, Dragon Ball Z Fighters, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, Life is Strange, The Crew 2. But there's plenty of other quarter page snippets and impressions. I haven't read much so it's hard to know what was hands on or not.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Splatoon 2 will definitely be one. I assume they meant Arms for the other, but I don't see how anyone can say that's on a par with Zelda tbh.
Arms is impressive and should be recognised for making motion control legit, that said I don't see how it wouldn't get 4th from me.

It's fucking excellent though, what a year from nintendo.

For people who shit on motion controls for being tacky, ARMS makes really good use of it.

Some of the better use I have seen in a while.

Top Bottom