• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eggman or Bowser?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Robotnik for his range:
0WLeBOx.jpg

CSp5zut.jpg

PKGEJjq.jpg

9yfnyrl.gif

But mostly because of his chicken legs:

Ogodei

Eggman by far. His hammy acting are part of what make Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 so magical (others too, but he has more of a bit role in them).

I'm all for Nintendo in most things, but you gotta love the good doctor.

What's outside the Mushroom Kingdom? Who lives there? There's never any information to establish what's being conquered elsewhere... for all you know he beat up 6 old ladies and took over their huts.

Dude, Mario 3 established at least 6 kingdoms that were taken over by Bowser, their royalty twisted into hideous monsters by his dark sorcery.

I can't choose! I mean they're both pretty evil and messed up Bowser has a thing for kidnapping blondes and some how spawns all these nasty children but Robotnik has a thing for kidnapping little furry animals and birds while making these robotic monstrosities.

I guess if I had to choose... I go with Robotnik and this is all on his voice actor, guy really nails the goofiness of the character.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Robotnik has more consistency. Bowser is iconic but usually so plain unless in PM or M&L. Plus, that stache!

Eggman was clearly the better villain. Bowser only had it out for the Mario Brothers and Princess Toadstool. My favorite would have to be Bowser though because I love his boss battles more and his character design so much more (especially in the early years).

Synth

Dude, Mario 3 established at least 6 kingdoms that were taken over by Bowser, their royalty twisted into hideous monsters by his dark sorcery.

Firstly...

Mario 3 was a stage play though.

^ This.

Secondly. The established populations of those Kingdoms in Mario 3 is the King, and his aide. And his aide is always a toadstool also.

So fine... rather than 6 old ladies, and their huts, it was 7 old men and their wands. Oh, and it was the 7 Koopalings that did those too.

Top Bottom