• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM Live 5/21/07

purg3

slept with Malkin
http://zdmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o1/Podcasts/EGM/052107.mp3

EGM said:
EGM LIVE* - Podcast - 05/21/2007
Halo 3? The editors of Electronic Gaming Monthly are so over that. OK, maybe not, but we dont talk about the beta this week. Instead, we briefly open an old can of snakes and talk some Metal Gear, touching on both the problems with MGS2 and the possibilities of MGS4 hitting this year and coming to Xbox 360. Also on tap are some Nintendo announcements, including our take on the highly anticipated Metroid Prime 3 and why Bryan thinks Prime 2 is the series' best, much to Shane's chagrin. In this week's releases, we run the gamut from the surprising Odin Sphere to the disappointing Dawn of Mana to the Johnny Depp-less Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Oh, and do you like numbers? Well, we talk NPD sales numbers, too. All this, plus a new Question of the Week. Dollar for dollar, the best deal in podcasts.

Audio (13.8 MB) - Length: 34:44

purg3

slept with Malkin
Kevtones said:
booyeah, care to provide a descripshunnnn?

I will once it is added to the site. So far it is Jen, Shane, Greg, Brian, and Donahoe. Shane talking about MGS4.

Im beginning to dislike the trend that the most considered point of conversation of said upcomming game is whether it is coming to such and such platform...I dont really check these things though, so maybe it is discussed tastefully

peace

YYZ

Thermite said:
decent podcast overall, would have been a lot better with Shoe on especially during the MGS 2 discussion segment.
Didn't they say that Shoe doesn't talk about MGS? The discussion would've been stupid with Shoe there.

Thermite

YYZ said:
Didn't they say that Shoe doesn't talk about MGS? The discussion would've been stupid with Shoe there.

I thought it was the other way around, Shane won't talk to Shoe about MGS 2.

edit: it would have been entertaining to hear Shane and Shoe go at it again, or at least entertaining to me.

fallout

sillymonkey321 said:
His Xbox Live voice chat stuff.
Yeah, I don't know if he's trying to be funny, but the smug little fanboy attitude does get really annoying. I like it when he says things that I disagree with, I just wish he wasn't such a tool all the time.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Why isn't it on iTunes yet? I hate downloading stuff and then importing it into iTunes cause it just labels it as music and wont be in my podcast section.

*The iPod is new so if I'm missing something fill me in. I see no drap and drop functions at all with iTunes.*

Top Bottom