• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eight minutes of Resident Evil Revelations PS4 and Xbox One gameplay

Jawmuncher

Yep, that looks like Revelations. Can't say I'm all that excited for this. Much rather have new ports of the PS1 classics on pc or like FF7 on ps4

Zeta Oni

The Raid mode from Revelations 1 deserves it's own spin off game, it's that good.

I beat the SP purely to get access to additional Raid missions, and that final gauntlet is something special.

Going to throw in a new Raid map as well?

I'm there Day 1.

PrismStar

I really want a new coop RE game. I had so much fun with my friends playing Revealation 2 and 6 split screen. There's not many AAA games with split screen campaign. Actually the only series I know that does this is Resident Evil :(

Falchion

I just picked up that huge Resident Evil bundle on Xbox the other day so I feel like I need to get this to complete my collection.

Loved Revelations on 3DS even with the crappy controls. Wanted to pick up the WiiU version back in the day so I could experience it on console with proper controls but never got the chance. Unless the announce a Switch version i'll probably get it on my PS4 now.

Top Bottom