• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring - Title Screen & Main Menu Theme (PS5 Network Test Beta)

rubhen925

Codes are going out. Asia got it first, then Europe, and then NA later today. I unfortunately didn't get any codes. A friend got it and gave it to me for access. Booted it and spent the better part of 2 hours on the main menu screen as 1) you can't play till friday, and 2) The music is god damn epic. Wanted to share. Enjoy!

On another note, for people wanting to cover the beta, the bandai logo is blocked from sharing lmao. In case you want to stream via using PS5 share.

Saber

Gold Member
I dunno...I rather prefer that one from the 15 minutes live they did not long ago. The one they used during their own countdown to launch the video.

tommib

I dunno...I rather prefer that one from the 15 minutes live they did not long ago. The one they used during their own countdown to launch the video.
Those lush strings… I’m sure that will be ambient over-world music.

Kssio_Aug

This soundtrack is so awesome! :messenger_smiling_hearts:

nicholas cage smiling GIF

Last edited:

skit_data

Holy shit, that’s one epic main menu theme.

It sounds different from the Dark Souls vibe, less dark/melancholic and way more epic.

elliot5

once the brass starts it sounds cool but god damn my ears were not prepared for how fucking loud it was going to get after starting off with some pluckiness. That transition is ... something. Hope it's part of the WIP.. lol

is it just my ears or does it kinda sound like Demon's Souls in there

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
On another note, for people wanting to cover the beta, the bandai logo is blocked from sharing lmao. In case you want to stream via using PS5 share.

I plan to record myself playing just for myself via OBS all the way. Streaming is officially prohibited but I'm sure there will be plenty of attempts, they might have pixel-coded it to snipe it down effectively tho... we'll see.

tommib

once the brass starts it sounds cool but god damn my ears were not prepared for how fucking loud it was going to get after starting off with some pluckiness. That transition is ... something. Hope it's part of the WIP.. lol

is it just my ears or does it kinda sound like Demon's Souls in there
It does! The main melody sounds like the voice in DS’s intro. Good catch.

Top Bottom