• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EliteXC Heat: Kimbo V Shamrock, and two other heavyweights not in the main event....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Clover said:
This fights are FAKE. I wonder if Gina Carano's fight was also faked?

Kimbo Slice vs Bo Cantrell

Bo Cantrell throws a couple of jabs that don't even try to connect, at 4:14 you can see kimbo does not hit him with his right hook yet Bo still gets knocked out.
start watching at the 4:14 mark
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/19540/Kimbo_Slice_vs_Bo_Cantrell_EliteXC

Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

just watching this fight then watching tanks other fights you can tell tank was not fighting like he usually does, he does not cover/defend him self like he usually would
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7838340965302059755

Go away and please never return to an mma thread.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Dark FaZe said:
So I guess Seth is done with EliteXC :lol

Dudes bailing the fuck out. I'm surprised that Seth went and outed the organization like that. He could have at least guaranteed himself a rematch with Kimbo and got some dollars there. Now he's just going to either retire or get killed in his next fight at UFC or any other organization.

Props for telling the truth though. Damn Kimbo. Wow. I still think he beat those other losers legit but its not like it matters since they are so washed up.

Dana should be breaking his neck to sign him. Even if it is only a one-fight deal.

Introduce him as the man who defeated Kimbo Slice and he has instant marketability. It would bring some interest to the undercard atleast.

-Clover, do you wear tin foil hats to bed?

I am shocked at how many people have no clue about MMA but are supposedly "Fans".

Slo

Why in the hell would the UFC open a women's division? Who wants to see a bunch of cauliflower eared, overly vascular, toothless, scar faced chicks pound on each other? Gina alone doesn't make a division marketable. When the Miss America pageant adds a BJJ portion to their competition, that's when there will be enough hotties in MMA to sell a pay per view.

Slo said:
Why in the hell would the UFC open a women's division? Who wants to see a bunch of cauliflower eared, overly vascular, toothless, scar faced chicks pound on each other? Gina alone doesn't make a division marketable. When the Miss America pageant adds a BJJ portion to their competition, that's when there will be enough hotties in MMA to sell a pay per view.

Whoah..I've got no words.

agrajag

Banned
Slo said:

I thought you wrote a blowjob portion at first. :-/ Damn mma.

Ceres

Banned
I wonder how good the health insurance (I'm assuming there isn't any) is for these guys because for many I have to imagine the hospital bill alone is well over $1k for some of them to only be getting that much from a fight.

Slo

jakershaker said:
Whoah..I've got no words.

Then how about a picture?

wnba.jpg

Blinky

fuck this shit DIAZ/ALVAREZ is coming. one of the most exciting fights of the year (IN THEORY) happening in EliteXC, interesting. fuck kj noons.

mrbagdt

Blinky said:
fuck this shit DIAZ/ALVAREZ is coming. one of the most exciting fights of the year (IN THEORY) happening in EliteXC, interesting. fuck kj noons.

you are retarded. i assume you know the entire story of the kj noons situation? oh wait you only know what jared shaw has said through press releases? yea i am sure you are really well informed. on top of that- alvarez is going to murder diaz.

also, everyone should post in the main mma thread and let this thing die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom