• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Embarrassment Is the Worst Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
When you said "Why the fuck are you in this house" were you pretending to talk with your butt like Ace Ventura?

0TKJrJo.gif

Terra

My thoughts go out to you OP. But thanks for the laugh.
I understand how it must feel, but try to think of it as "funny". Really.
A failed naked joke will not matter in a 100 years anyway. We're gonna be dead by then.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You have crossed an event horizon of embarrassment from which nothing can escape.

soepje

My thoughts exactly. And he knows the mother is very conservative and does this shit in her house. I don't get the thought process. It's like he did it on purpose to get a reaction.
The family booked an hotel room, it's not like they were expected to come home.

Javaman

I freaking hate embaressment. The worst is when I get caught in a loop where I think to myself that I shouldn't be embarrassed and can feel my ears turn red. Then I feel it and get even redder. Worse is when people point it out. "Hey everybody! Look how embarresed he is!"

Sometimes happens at the worst times.

That's a tough one OP. Hang in there.

Instro

I'm dying of laughter here, dear god OP. This might be the most embarrassing thing I've ever heard of. Realistically you're only options are to break up with the girl, or never speak to her family again. There is simply no way to come back from this.

Kane1345

Holy shit man I wish you the best luck you can possibly have with this OP. I laughed but I feel so sorry for you at the same time :p

Vegivo

Haha great joke. But that sucks what happened with your GFs mom. Hopefully dad and sis stick up for you. I hope things work out for you both.

m3k

Lol wow.... I was going to argue with you and say jealousy is the worst emotion but wow I didn't expect that

Lol your girlfriends sisters reaction made my day

Thanks buddy

antitrop

That was the hardest I've laughed at anything in probably months, and they've been some terrible months. Take pleasure in at least that, OP.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Oh wow, I feel genuinely sorry for you...

I'm not sure how I'd ever be able to be in their presence again if I were you. Best of luck with that dude - hilarious story though!

eot

Banned
I could barely read that, too much wajah. You kind of had it coming for trying to pull that in someone else's house though. Them having plans doesn't mean shit, at least look out to see which car was parked, call her to check if she's coming or listen for the footsteps.

Maddocks

well now you have to marry her.

People can probably forgive the nude silly pose, but saying,"maybe a rimjob for good messure" is painting a picture in the mind that can't be deleted. Ever.

Question: How much do you love this girl?

More than myself! :( We've been dating for about a year now and our relationship has been fantastic. I'm freaking out cause she hasn't texted me back yet and it's 2:45 AM. She was called in for more hours but she should have gotten home or at least had the time to respond to my texts a while ago. I'm hoping she just viewed it as something bothersome she'd rather deal with tomorrow and went straight to bed. I can't fall asleep without knowing what she's thinking though.

My thoughts exactly. And he knows the mother is very conservative and does this shit in her house. I don't get the thought process.

I really didn't feel any risk in doing this in the moment. Family was supposedly at a hotel and out of the equation. They've never came home early from trips/plans like this in the past, so it was completely out of the left field for me. My girlfriend and I have always jumped at the opportunity to use her place as our playground while the family goes out, so I guess it just got to a point where I got comfortable pulling this kind of thing. I was more focused on the thought of my girlfriend crying of laughter.

Amir0x

Banned
More than myself! :( We've been dating for about a year now and our relationship has been fantastic. I'm freaking out cause she hasn't texted me back yet and it's 2:45 AM. She was called in for more hours but she should have gotten home or at least had the time to respond to my texts a while ago. I'm hoping she just viewed it as something bothersome she'd rather deal with tomorrow and went straight to bed. I can't fall asleep without knowing what she's thinking though.

I really didn't feel any risk in doing this in the moment. Family was supposedly at a hotel and out of the equation. They've never came home early from trips/plans like this in the past, so it was completely out of the left field for me. My girlfriend and I have always jumped at the opportunity to use her place as our playground while the family goes out, so I guess it just got to a point where I got comfortable pulling this kind of thing. I was more focused on the thought of my girlfriend crying of laughter.

Dude your girlfriend is totally thinking up her exit strategy right now. "Great, my boyfriend is a ball railing fetishist, and I didn't know this after a year dating him. What else don't I know? I'm fucked."

Amazing.

I see nothing wrong with what you did. And if your relationship with her family was as good as you said it was, then they should get over this. The mum might need a little more time but it'll just become a really funny story to tell the grandkids one day.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The mum might need a little more time but it'll just become a really funny story to tell the grandkids one day.

Especially the part with the cringing butthole. That makes the story more believable in case the grandkids think that OP is pulling their leg.

I feel embarassed for you

I wouldn't be impressed with my daughter's boyfriend resting his bare arse on my banister tbh, let alone nearly penetrating himself with the thingy at the bottom :p

Instro

The twist is that they are going to be waiting at your home doing the aristocrats.

studyguy

Think of it this way OP, things can't get any worse in terms of how her family thinks of you. It's all uphill from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom