• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Embarrassment Is the Worst Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
dontknowthatfeel6orfp.jpg

I was about to agree with you but this is another level of embarassment haha. damn.

StayDead

It could've been worse, the ball at the bottom of the railing could've gone up and you could've got stuck on it.

Just imagine calling out the fire brigade or ambulance because your ass got stuck on a bannister when you were trying to be funny.

Why weren't you watching what car pulled up the driveway?

Either its fake or hes not much of a forward thinker.

I hope in the future hes more observant who is approaching the door when hes standing in the foyer with his hairy ass cheeks spread wide to greet whoever may be entering.

Yeah, well, I guess I'll keep you guys updated when tomorrow comes. Gonna go try to force myself to sleep. Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Guess I'm glad you guys got a kick out of this at least...I guess.

UrbanRats

If the mother's conservative enough, she'll have to google up "rimjob" tonight.
That could be a fun experience to do together and patch up the wound.

jts

...hate me...
men-in-black-neuralizer.jpg

Your only chance, OP.

Make sure it's working though, or its dildo likeliness will only make matters worse.

jts

...hate me...
Anybody else picturing the mom as Lucille Bluth?

GF's sister is totally Maeby tho.

Not sure about the father.

NateDog

Damn man, couldn't help laughing at the hilariousness of the situation but I feel so bad for you, I've had some pretty embarrassing moments before and hate them with a vengeance too but this is really hard to come back from. My feels man.

geetec

Neo Member
Thanks OP, haven't laughed like that in a while.

You're a legend.

As bad as it sounds (and feels) I'm sure it'll blow over sooner than you think.

Raiden

Banned
Haha god the worst part is that you basically flashed your butthole to her entire family.

I mean i could deal with standard full frontal penis nudity, but a disgusting hairy asshole? I feel your pain friend.

Fuck me. I am dead today.

Girlfriend lives with her family still, but I've come to know her family and really love them. I hang out there all the time and periodically help her parents with their side business, so I was given a spare key to the place. Well, today their family went out to Temecula for wine tasting, and the plan was for them to stay in a hotel overnight so they could see a show close to there the next day. My girlfriend didn't go because she had work, and she was working till late. I decided I was going to surprise her when she got home with my bare ass naked self. See her and I usually make fun of those hilariously-not-so-sexy sexy poses that you often see in shows or movies, and when it's just her and I fooling around, sometimes we make that pose and exaggerate it as much as we can. We sort of made a contest out of who can outdo the last pose. So I had an idea for a good one. Well it seemed good.

First thing you see when you open her door is the staircase and the railings. The start of her railings has that ball sort of starting pillar, so I thought, what the fuck, it'd be hilarious if I balanced myself on the railings and rested my ass on the ball, pointing to the door. I have a really hairy ass that my girlfriend makes fun of, so I had the idea to spread the fuckers out to high heaven and put the hairy goodness on display. So I get to her place about fifteen minutes before she'd be home and wait for her. Pretty soon I hear the car pull up so I get in position. I drew a quick mock up for you guys to help the visuals. As soon as the knob turns I open wide, straining my neck in a weird ostrich-like way upward for whatever comedic effect, and shout "MAYBE A RIMJOB FOR GOOD MEASURE!" (That's another inside joke...Couldn't explain it properly if I tried.)

I turn my head. It's her family. Her mom actually dropped her keys. My heart sank and I could almost feel my butthole swallow the ballknob as it cringed. My reputation with them is forever ruined and I will never be able to erase their reactions from my mind. The mom started cussing at me and the dad just kept staring. Her sister (2 years younger than my girlfriend, who is 21) went into hysterics and fell on the floor laughing. These three different ranges of emotions led my already fry-fucked brain to even more confusion, and all I could think to say was, "Well why the fuck are you in this house?" I said it just like that, like there was another house that they should have rather been in or something. Best part is my girlfriend is still working... She got called in for extra time. So although I'm sure her parents have told her what happened, and she may have seen the many texts I've been sending her, I have no idea what her response to this whole thing is.

Bottom line is that what I'm feeling right now is literally the worst feeling I think I'm capable of feeling. I feel destroyed. I'd rather be angry or sad or something but nope I'm just fucking devastated. Thanks for listening GAF.

Un-fucking real! This is hilarious, and a great story to tell the grandkids later on.

MS paint makes everything better.

Seriously, this is the kind of shit that your brain will suddenly remember as you're about to fall asleep, 10 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom