• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson to star in 50 Shades of Grey according to leaked documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
innCvkjfR71KC.gif

Can't unsee Richard Dawkins dancing, looking at me in a seductive manner.

cjkeats

Well with this news, at least I'll be okay when my lady-friend drags me to it, because she most certainly will if that Ian guy is cast as the dude. Almost like how guys went to see Magic Mike for Olivia Munns tits.

marrec

Banned
Well with this news, at least I'll be okay when my lady-friend drags me to it, because she most certainly will if that Ian guy is cast as the dude. Almost like how guys went to see Magic Mike for Olivia Munns tits.

I watched Magic Mike for the articles, perv.

Jburton

Banned
You crazy, she's a beautiful woman. I like Charlize Theron too, you can't say she's boyish at all :p

I find Emma's brother disgusting, it's like her failed clone

I love Charlize Theron, she is my lady .... back off friend!

Emma still looks like a / built like a boy.

Ooh wee.

Question: i know nothing about the book besides the fact it's about a girl who enters an S&M relationship. Is it set in the UK?

Patryn

Ooh wee.

Question: i know nothing about the book besides the fact it's about a girl who enters an S&M relationship. Is it set in the UK?

No.

It was a Twilight erotic fan fiction that had names and some details slightly changed and then was released as a book.

I like the part where USA Today is basically using scoops from Anonymous as legitimate reporting.

Not to say Anonymous got it wrong, but this is something major newspapers typically don't do, even in the entertainment sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom