• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emoji movie set for 2017 - Plot reads like giant advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

23qwerty

ngl I'd be down to watch it. Sounds like even if it's bad (which it probably will be) it'll be entertaining, maybe.

Neiteio

Sounds like a steaming pile of

n-POOP-EMOJI-ICE-CREAM-628x314.jpg

Somebody could've stopped this. Clearly, we live in a bad timeline. We're the alternate universe where everything that shouldn't happen, happens. This movie is proof.

Bruh, its a joke lol

Obviously much worse things have happen than an Emoji movie haha

Well yeah but when people say "worst thing ever" it's usually in... context to the situation, I didn't read it as literally you think it's the worst thing to ever happen to the human race, and it is about that stupid.

Well yeah but when people say "worst thing ever" it's usually in... context to the situation, I didn't read it as literally you think it's the worst thing to ever happen to the human race, and it is about that stupid.

I was making a joke......like I thought that was really really really obvious haha

I was making a joke......like I thought that was really really really obvious haha

Maybe for you, but with GAF... I mean it's hard to tell. Depends on the person :)

edit: OKAY I see what happened, you took my post as meaning directed toward you-- I was meaning that the Emoji movie is stupid, not your post.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I thought Lego movie was the stupidest idea ever, with no hope of ever being anything but a steaming pile of garbage. That turned out quite the opposite, so I'm withholding my judgment on this for the time being :p

Maybe for you, but with GAF... I mean it's hard to tell. Depends on the person :)

edit: OKAY I see what happened, you took my post as meaning directed toward you-- I was meaning that the Emoji movie is stupid, not your post.

Ohhhhhh haha, nice! Yeah I thought you were mad at my post and saying it was stupid.

But yeah lol, emoji movie sounds pretty hella dumb imo

Ohhhhhh haha, nice! Yeah I thought you were mad at my post and saying it was stupid.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm not that much of an asshole :p

I was just saying there's no amount of facepalm emoji for how stupid this Emoji movie idea is. Glad that's cleared up, it just took me a minute to realize how you came to that response.

cacildo

So we love smartphones, we have em all the time, we spend most of our free time looking at em...

...but somehow everything related to smartphones is "terrible". We hate the shallow money draining games, the text culture, take your face off your phone for a second, these stupid emojis, we hate facebook, we hate twitter, we will hate any new social network, people on facebook/twitter they are the worst, everything that comes from this smartphone culture is seen as "shallow" and "stupid"

I just think its funny... it feels like TV a few years ago: everybody was on it, but "its bad for you"

(I dont have an opinion on this, and i dont even know if what i just said make sense

But yeah, this emoji movie is the worst)

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
This honestly sounds like a lot of fun. Yes lots of advertising, but still I don't care. I just hope it's decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom