• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emoji movie set for 2017 - Plot reads like giant advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF out of touch again.

This is going to be the kids movie of the year

wvPsXYU.png

❔What❔the fuck 😡😡 did you just fucking say about me, you little 🐕bitch🐕? I’ll have you know I graduated 🎓🎓 top🔝 of my class in the 🚢Navy🚢 Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous 😯secret😯 raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over❗❗ 300 ❗❗ confirmed 💀 kills 💀. I am trained in gorilla 🐒🐒 💥warfare 💥 and I’m the 🔝top🔝 sniper in the entire US 🔫 armed 🔫 forces 👮👮👮. You are nothing to me but just 🎯 another 🎯 target 🎯. I will wipe ❌ you ❌ the ❌ fuck ❌ out with 👀 precision 🎯🎯 the likes of which has never been 👀 seen 👀 before on this 🌎Earth🌎, mark 😡 my 😡 fucking 😡 words 😡. You think you can 👀 get away 👀with saying that shit to me over the Internet 💻? Think again, fucker. 👎👎👎 As we speak I am contacting my 🌐 secret network 🌐 of spies 👀👀👀 across the USA and your IP 🌐 is being traced 🕖 right now 🕧 so you better prepare for the ☔storm ☔, maggot 🐛🐛🐛. The storm ⚡⚡⚡ that wipes out the 😂 pathetic 😂 little thing you call your life. You’re 💀 fucking 💀💀💀 dead 💀💀💀, kid. I can be anywhere 🌎🌏🌍, anytime 🕧🕕🕦, and I can 💀 kill 💀 you💀 in over 🔢 seven 🔢 hundred 🔢 ways 📃, and that’s just with my ✋✋ bare hands✋✋. Not only am I extensively trained in 👊unarmed 👊 combat 👊, but I have access to the entire arsenal 🔫🔫🔫 of the United States 👮👮👮 Marine Corps 👮👮👮 and I will use it to its full extent to 💀 wipe 💀 your 💀 miserable 💀 ass 💀 off the face of the continent 🌎🌎, you little 💩shit 💩. If only you could have known 😵😵 what 😈unholy 😈 retribution your little “clever” comment 📄📄 was about to 👎bring 👎 down 👎 upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue👅👅👅. But you couldn’t ❌, you didn’t❌, and now you’re paying the price💲💲💲, you goddamn idiot. I will 💩 shit 💩 fury 😡😡😡 all over you and you will 😱😱😱 drown 😱😱😱in it. You’re 💀 fucking 💀 dead 💀, kiddo. 💀💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom