• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enter to Win Dota 2 Beta Keys thanks to Icefrog

Guys do not worry if you do not see your name on the list, I have everyone on the list up to this post, its just way to long to put on the first post.

For the people upset at new members joining up, I feel your pain and I will be trying to get more keys, and with those will try and give to the more hardcore MOBA players.

Holden

GhostRidah said:
Guys do not worry if you do not see your name on the list, I have everyone on the list up to this post, its just way to long to put on the first post.

For the people upset at new members joining up, I feel your pain and I will be trying to get more keys, and with those will try and give to the more hardcore MOBA players.

what about harcore sc2 players t.t

i don't want diablo3 i need motha fucking dota2

Spookie

GhostRidah said:

*Cheer*

Here is hoping icefrog is feeling generous then.

Meeru

Banned
GhostRidah said:

Hey get on steam and add me!!

Top Bottom