• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Calidor

I'd love to get a key for my little brother. I had 2 keys a while back, but my brother was on deployment, so I gave them away to two random gaffers that were in need: Proof!

Last week he came back and we'd love to play some games together! If someone has a spare one we'd very much appreciate it.

Peterthumpa

Well, I would love to have a key too, for those who have a spare one.

I'm starting a 20 day vacation from work and since I don't have money enough to travel this time, I would like to spend my time to learn all about DOTA, since everybody who plays it loves the game.

Thanks!

Fury Sense

Never played DOTA or Heroes of Newerth, but hated LoL. My friend says I'll like it, but who knows. Can't guarantee I'll make the best use of the key, but I've got no chance of joining your ranks as a fan without one :)

The curse is broken! I win stuff now!

I won a key from PlayDota! But I already have access thanks to a friend. I want to give it away but not sure how to do it. Is the list still working cause I'm thinking of giving it to someone who's been waiting the longest.

moggio

Banned
I would love to start learning this game but none of my friends currently have access so I would be in your eternal servitude if you could send a key to Lex-Man on Steam.

Many thanks!

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
I still have a spare key. The next person to quote this message and respond with something that makes me laugh can have it.

Miau

Neo Member
If someone still has a spare key I would gladly take it. :)

I tried to get one during the Christmas sale but the only thing I kept winning with that coal was discounts on games I already had. :(

Kaper

A spare key would be greatly appreciated. I gave a one to Gaf, and now a friend has a PC to play it and requires a key.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
My god, those were just horrible attempts to make me laugh, I thought people wanted a key. I guess not.

My god, those were just horrible attempts to make me laugh, I thought people wanted a key. I guess not.

Pdh0T.gif

Slouisk

Neo Member
I play LOL a lot, and I have a friend who recommended I try out Dota 2. If anybody has a key to send my way it would be awesome. Just PM me.

n3ss

aka acr0nym
Got on the list back in September and still no key... if anyone has a spare please send my way!? (thanks in advance)

Karram

I'm willing to trade either a Diablo 3 guest pass or a Mass Effect 2 origin key for a DOTA 2 key. PM me if interested.

EDIT: I could also trade for items in the range of $15.

Since a bunch of people were asking for keys in the other thread. We can keep that in this thread. I would love to throw my name in for one of those. This thread in no way means you will ever receive a beta key by being on a list. This only to keep key begging from other threads. If you receive a key because a kindhearted individual gives you one by seeing your name, then you are lucky. Big thanks to Spooky for the revised list! Updated as of post #670.

Name

Tiger Uppercut

Still looking for a key. :)

gillFTR

Got 2 invites from buying international tickets, and I got 1 key that comes with 2 invites. Just going to give 2 invites for now. Please do not ask for an invite if you have no plans to invest a lot of time into learning this game if you are new to this genre. That being said I am also willing to help you learn the game.

Einbroch

Banned
Anyone have a key for my roommate? I've been playing more DotA2 than LoL lately and want to play with my buddy (who frankly says LoL is shallow).

Peas and tanks.

Ivan

One key for me would be very nice, I just have to see what took 800 Gabe's hours :). Can't stand talking without playing anymore :).

Thanx in advance guys, steam id ivan_r

Top Bottom