• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Croc

Banned
Just trying my luck again here since I'm pretty sure another round of invites were sent out recently (just guessing because of the 16 pages of DOTA 2 giveaways on SG) and I'm assuming someone here has an extra key to spare.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i offered up a key yesterday and the guy who wanted it never got back to me so its up for grabs again, pm me if you want it

Croc

Banned
got one more so i have 2 free keys now

The guy I quoted above still hasn't responded yet so I don't have one. Would I be able to take one of those?

(I actually won't be back til about 12 tonight so if I don't respond I'm not just trying to be annoying).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
sure, just pm me when you get back, atm both are still availabble

Torraz

I just received a Dota 2 copy as a steam inventory item. Because I get my dota 2 on GAF I thought I should pay it forward to the community. PM me your e-mail or steam user name and I can get it to you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys. Just built a fancy new pc last weekend, have been interested in checking out Dota for a while now. Would love it if anyone could hook me up, I promise I won't screw up my eventual team too horribly.

Virzeth

I'm too damn lazy to trade for them, so...

[H] 2xDota2 [W] a larger player pool/ shorter queues/ someone to fill in the blank:

"And who are you, *** ***** **** ****, that I must bow so low?"

Ecto311

Damn this thread is for begging people to take these keys now isn't it.

Steam keeps spamming me daily with email telling me to get rid of these keys. So if anyone is interested PM me the method you would like the key and ill get it out asap

Kamek

If anyone would be so kind as to give me a key, I'd be forever in your debt. I just got a new computer that can finally run games and I'm looking to get back into gaming. Downloaded Steam today for the first time and I'm excited to try this game out PM me, please if you have an extra one to spare. Thanks, homies <3.

Top Bottom