• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enter to Win Dota 2 Beta Keys thanks to Icefrog

Milabrega

Hylian7 said:
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

6sxvdu.jpg

Guesong

CreativeSK said:
I guess the rest of us just have to deal with it like real men.

But you can help a brother out and vote for my design in the Contest Thread! Kinda finding ridiculous how the obvious joke hero is getting all the votes so far tbh...

CreativeSK

Neo Member
Guesong said:
But you can help a brother out and vote for my design in the Contest Thread! Kinda finding ridiculous how the obvious joke hero is getting all the votes so far tbh...

I'll have a look right away.

rac

Banned
br0ken_shad0w said:
Oh wells
Was going to give my key to a Dota-loving friend anyway
Well thats pretty shitty. Wouldn't be very cool for someone to win a dota 2 beta key for gaf and then offload it to a non gaffer.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
rac said:
Well thats pretty shitty. Wouldn't be very cool for someone to win a dota 2 beta key for gaf and then offload it to a non gaffer.
Wouldn't really be a problem, loads of people entered that don't bother posting here. Quick check shows one of the winners posted in the LoL thread 3 times, lol.

Meeru

Banned
Yeah don't take it the wrong way..but I really think this was not the best method of giving away a game that requires intense dedication and balls of steel.

kingslunk

Meeru said:
Yeah don't take it the wrong way..but I really think this was not the best method of giving away a game that requires intense dedication and balls of steel.

I, like most people here, would play the hell out of it, I'm barely in class got mass free time just all day erry day.

Top Bottom