• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic is going to remove the boob physics from Fortnite.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://kotaku.com/epic-games-says-fortnites-new-breast-physics-were-unin-1829367900

An Epic Games spokesperson for Epic Games called the new breast physics were a mistake. “This is unintended, embarrassing, and it was careless for us to let this ship,” they said. “We are working now to fix this as soon as possible.”

When asked how something this seemingly elaborate gets unintentionally programmed into a massive update for the most popular game in the world, the spokesperson did not elaborate further.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I don't see the problem. Boobs jiggle. It's what they were made for.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
TIL: Boobs don't have physics IRL.

We must all be sure to tell joggers in the parks, to remove their boob physics, that they are embarrassing. :pie_eyeroll:

In all seriousness, never apologize to the internet lunacy.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
I don't see the problem. Boobs jiggle. It's what they were made for.

ACTUALLY, they were made for feeding infants.

And for a man to stick his head inbetween them, push them together, shake his head and make boat sounds.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
I really don't understand, don't breasts jiggle when women run? Especially those as big as the character in the vids above.....Why is there a movement for everything, especially realistic adaptations in games.....Why would they reprogram this and make it less authentic...…?

Political correctness standing in the way of biological realities yet again, yay for modern society!

Human's are on their way out, eventually people will be too afraid to procreate

hest.png

Last edited:

Tarkus98

Why yes of course, let’s get rid of something so naturally beautiful and not overly over the top just because of...stuff. What a bunch of gutless pussys.
Gee, how did that get in there?? Musta been some perverted programmer. We’ll make sure someone gets fired over this and get rid of horribly perverse imagery toot sweet. Oh shit maybe I shouldn’t have said toot or sweet....

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Of all the things humanity faces, a little jiggle in a murder simulator is the offensive thing that people need to complain about.

#firstworldproblems

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Political correctness standing in the way of biological realities yet again, yay for modern society!

hest.png

As cynical as this will sound, Mother Earth may be better off.

Of all the things humanity faces, a little jiggle in a murder simulator is the offensive thing that people need to complain about.

#firstworldproblems

/micdrop

Last edited:

Vlaphor

Wow, that Epic spokesman is really on his knees, in tears about this. At least it sounds that way.

Keeping in mind how popular Fortnite is, any possible deviation from what would be considered the "norm" these days would have to terrify Epic. That being said, this spokeman is apologizing way too much. I'm surprised he didn't offer to self-flagellate for his sins.

Codes 208

I mean, i dont think its that big of a deal. Its not like epic made boobs bigger than the character's head like 80% of the anime i watch

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Great job. Shooting with guns is ok.
But ffs no TIDDIES !

Think about the kids guys.
I was about to run upstairs to kick the controller out of my kids hand.
Thank you epic for saving the day yet again.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
The fact that Epic was drawn to do this should honestly expose the political correctness machine for what it is: people using a system of morality to tear down their enemies and raise themselves up, or at least those whom they support and serve. This has been going on for millennia, but historically it was referred to as "religion".

Akuza89

"Unintended"... Yeah that's a lie.

It goes through several checks before launching something like that, wouldn't just happen on its own!

Nydus

That is really bizarre. I watched the video and expected DoA style mega tits who slap you in the face while running. But they look perfectly normal.

I'm not even sure the outrage came from "normal" woman. Why would I be bothered if my gender is represented correctly? It doesn't look oversexualized or something in that direction so I'm clueless here. Do we have some woman here who can elaborate? I won't scream you down if you think breast physics are shit, so enlighten me :D

Haha and holy fuck the ERA thread. 9 pages of white knights, creaming their nice guy pants and then the thread got locked by big brother, after they gaged everyone with the "wrong" opinion lol

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
Kind of odd to add this late to the game, but it's just boobs, you Americans need to chill your discriminatory attitude towards boobs.

Hudo

Great job. Shooting with guns is ok.
But ffs no TIDDIES !

Think about the kids guys.
I was about to run upstairs to kick the controller out of my kids hand.
Thank you epic for saving the day yet again.

Basically this. But man, people playing Fortnite are apparently bored as fuck, if they've chosen to spend their time promoting this as an issue.

GenericUser

they are barely jiggling, that's what I call jiggling breasts:

wC9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Imagine being to prudish to go outside, for the fear a women with breasts (dare I say, a female woman?) comes along, moving fast without having taped her breast in place.

Forsythia

Shooting each other in the face = good
Bouncing breasts= bad

Why do devs keep pandering to a small group offended about everything? This group claims to be progressive, but they're anything but. They're racist as fuck and want to censor everything.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Remove hair physics too, very distracting watching that hair go all over the place.

Raynes

hest.png

Did you just ASSUME my fertility? So insensitive. Mods, delete him.

Last edited:

Helios

Finally, now the soyboys can play the game again without having to cover their eyes at the sight of a woman.

So stupid. Breasts jiggle in real life and those videos imo are not even that bad. You can blast someone in the face, but those physics are too much too handle.

We live in a bizarre world and I wouldn't be shocked if Epic knowingly programmed the boob phys in just so they could come out and white knight themselves by announcing the removing of said boob physics.

Top Bottom