• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Kenpachii

Pretty good, still need alien isolation ( metro 2033 is given away like 300 times by now on every platform ), that Jurassic park and darkest dungeon.

Moogle11

Banned
Yeah list is pretty solid for me with things I’ve had some interest in trying out but not enough to buy. I’m never clamoring for a bunch of AAA games as I mostly buy and play the ones that interest me so it’s rare when I really wanted to play goes free before I’ve played it anyway.

free trash is still trash

giphy.gif

Fuz

Banned
This is not epic store related, but since we don't (BUT WE SHOULD) have a thread for free all-around games, know that on Ubisoft connect they're giving some free shit. You need the launcher, sadly, and once you're logged just click on "Ubisoft's Happy Holidays".

Get a free PC copy of Anno 1701 History Edition, Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ Digital Edition and Trials® Rising Standard Edition
on Ubisoft Connect PC and the following in-game items:
  • - The Seafarer Settlement Pack and the Bayek outfit for Eivor in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla
  • - The Power Suit outfit and the Ubisoft Mask in Watch Dogs®: Legion
  • - The Nahari’s Pow Surfer Gift in Hyper Scape™
Edit: be quick, it's gonna end soon.

Last edited:

Md Ray

Another rumoured list about the games to be offered...

17/12 - Cities Skylines
18/12 - Oddworld: New n' Tasty
19/12 - The Long Dark
20/12 - Defense Grid 1
21/12 - Alien: Isolation
22/12 - Metro 2033
23/12 - Tropico 5
24/12 - Inside
25/12 - Darkest Dungeon
26/12 - My Time in Portia
27/12 - Night in the Woods
28/12 - Stranded Deep
29/12 - Solitairica
30/12 - Torchlight II
31/12 - Jurassica World Evolution

Saw this list yesterday before Epic offered The Long Dark...
Real list.

Fuz

Banned
Today, we get for free something relaxing and full of holiday spirit:

Also free DLC:

Last edited:
This is not epic store related, but since we don't (BUT WE SHOULD) have a thread for free all-around games, know that on Ubisoft connect they're giving some free shit. You need the launcher, sadly, and once you're logged just click on "Ubisoft's Happy Holidays".

Edit: be quick, it's gonna end soon.
Fck man I missed this and I'm a huge Anno fan...FUARK

• Empathy
Reactions: Fuz
Anyone think they will keep up the free games over the next year or is tomorrow the end? I know they announced another year of free games well in advance last time.

TheMan

kicking myself for missing stranded deep which is the only game I woudl really be interested in so far.

vpance

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

$10 coupon reminder
Wow they made a fucking theme park simulator with the JP franchise? That sounds intriguing. I hope it's not shit.

Top Bottom