• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Deals Epic Store Free Games

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
I've tried all manner of settings, I get more fps on lower settings obviously, but the stutter is still present.
This is weird not going to lie. Do you have the latest driver installed? Vsync off and all that usual stuff? I’ll look into it more and let you know

Reactions: Jethalal

Dacon

Apr 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
This is weird not going to lie. Do you have the latest driver installed? Vsync off and all that usual stuff? I’ll look into it more and let you know

I've tried all the usual suspects. I had a similar problem when I reinstalled Battlefield 1. The only difference is it was much worse with that game.

Kinda hilarious I can run Crysis Remastered on a nice combination of high and ultra settings pretty smoothly but this game is a stuttery mess.

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
I've tried all the usual suspects. I had a similar problem when I reinstalled Battlefield 1. The only difference is it was much worse with that game.

Kinda hilarious I can run Crysis Remastered on a nice combination of high and ultra settings pretty smoothly but this game is a stuttery mess.
Yeah I’ve looked into it. Its a problem in the game itself and not from your end

Would say uninstall and install again. But not sure if you want to do that given the size of the game

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Dacon

Dacon

Apr 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
Yeah I’ve looked into it. Its a problem in the game itself and not from your end

Would say uninstall and install again. But not sure if you want to do that given the size of the game

So there's no word on what could be causing this ridiculous issue?

Dacon

Apr 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
The only solution that I've found that somewhat works is, vsync+borderless window+ 60fps lock in driver level.

There has to be a better solution that doesn't involve cutting my framerate in half which makes the game far less smooth on my 144hz monitor, this is silly.

CitizenZ

Neo Member
Jan 14, 2021
still amazed at how generous epic games has been. i feel like steam is gonna have to do something now

Steam hasnt changed and yet keeps breaking concurrent user records, funny how just staying in cruise control while all the whinners cry, beg and throw $$$ out to everyone just to stay relevant. Maybe some of these circus barkers should take notes from Lord Gaben and STFU.

GreenAlien

Jun 11, 2016
What's going on? No more free games? This is the last one? :messenger_astonished:

Let's hope they just have not worked out which one to do next..

Last edited: