• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epona announced as DLC weapon for Link in Hyrule Warriors (Avail. Oct 16th)

Banned
My eshop credit is gonna blow its load on all the DLC and this game before Bayonetta even comes out lol. FML.

boxter432

The amount of value in this DLC makes other companies' season passes look sad
dle.

Not trifhorse?

eponausatwlvv.gif

why am I laughing so much at work.

No 'Season Pass' for this game?! This would be one of the first ones I ever buy, because wow at all that content.

I'll admit, I kinda lost it when I saw 'Majora's Mask' DLC, PUMPED!

I am I right in assuming that pre-purchasing all this DLC will happen around when the first pack comes out?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
No 'Season Pass' for this game?! This would be one of the first ones I ever buy, because wow at all that content.

I'll admit, I kinda lost it when I saw 'Majora's Mask' DLC, PUMPED!

I am I right in assuming that pre-purchasing all this DLC will happen around when the first pack comes out?
There technically is one, the "Hero of Hyrule" pack that gets you all 4 DLC packs for $20, so you can pre-purchase/pre-order right now. & if you get it, you instantly get the Dark Link costume.

Kinsei

Banned
There technically is one, the "Hero of Hyrule" pack that gets you all 4 DLC packs for $20, so you can pre-purchase/pre-order right now. & if you get it, you instantly get the Dark Link costume.

Yeah, the only things you don't get with the Hero of Hyrule pack are the three pre-order costume packs and the Club Nintendo costume pack.

Wow, thanks for that, I just bought this because of you. Thank you!

So I'm guessing this whole DLC pack is pretty substantial content right?

All four packs together provide:

3 new characters
2 new weapons
1 new scenario
3 new adventure maps
7 new costumes
2 new game modes
+the Dark Link costume if you pre-purchase/purchase the discounted bundle

So, not bad for $20, in my opinion, but that partly depends on the characters/costumes.

Neiteio

I'll probably pick this game up around the holidays or early next year when all of the DLC is out. The post-game support sounds amazing for this title. Even if we don't know exactly what it is, hearing about plans like two characters related to Majora's Mask (my favorite Zelda) has me salivating just thinking about it. The reception to the core game seems to be uniformly positive here, from what I've gathered skimming, so yeah, I think this will be a buy in the coming months. In the meantime, it's Bayonetta 1 + 2 and Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU for me. (I was also going to get The Evil Within right away, but may wait for a PS4 due to the hefty VRAM requirements)

So after playing 85 hours to the game and loving it (and not even in the middle of finishing it), I think the season pass is bought.

Since when are people happily accepting Season Pass dlc?

Since they are priced correctly for the content they bring.

If only WiiU supported custom soundtracks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejxyt5zYdps

Ive seen this before, but a second time ith this, I still laugh my head off.
EPOOOOONA

Seems one of the 2 new costumes from the Master Quest pack will be the [plot spoilers]
combined form of Lana and Cia.
This is based on an image that appears in the Japanese version after updating to version 1.3

Top Bottom