• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ePSXe thread? (Playstation Emulation)

Im_Special

Nothing much.

J6cexMW.png

I mean they only added game profiles by game, apparently it got a huge boost in accuracy too, tests showing it beats Mednafen which was kinda Mednafen's thing.

Sorry to bump an old thread but it seems to be the best one for discussion about settings.

Trying to play Popolocrois and the text is super blurry, making it very difficult to even attempt to read.
http://imgur.com/a/pFQRi
I've tried messing around with a variety of settings but I'm basically like an "I have no idea what I'm doing" meme at this point. Using epsxe 2.0.5 with Pete's OpenGL2 driver 2.9
Tried other 2D games and the text looks clear or isn't as blurry on those.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
How can I change the virtual input devices in the Android version of ePSX? I dont have any inputs when I use my connected Dualshock 4 on a game that supports the PS Mouse and when I try a game that only supports a controller everything is fine.

This said, when I am connecting a USB mouse, it doesnt recive any inputs either - is there a way to solve this problem?

Krathoon

The problem with gpuBladeSoft 1.64 is when you double the resolution. It will cause rendering problems with 2D graphics. There will be lines along side letters in Pandemonium!

It works great in 1 X 1 resolution. I use it that way on SOTN because it also gets the effect with the photograph right at the beginning of the game.

For most games, Pete's OpenGL2 Tweaks 2.3 works great. I only had problems with it with SOTN. It would have missing letters and corrupted 2D graphics. SOTN is a touchy game. I suspect it uses the PS1 hardware in a weird way.

Top Bottom