• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

600485_3815374316352_437735280_n.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
two very very average sides fighting to see who is slightly but not much less average than the other

Bento

Welp

We clearly have no business being in this tournament but I have to say that I'm disappointed in England, I thought their middling offense against France was because of the opposition but if they can't hold possesion and attack against a team like Sweden then that speaks for the lack of quality in this English side :I

Oh well, guess I'll be cheering for the Danish for the rest of this tournament.
It's a big game, and Sweden need Ibra.

Of course he's going to flop :)
Forgotten that back heel against Italy, eh? :p Not to mention the goal he made against the Ukraine team in 2007. He's delivered at times when we've needed him the most, hopefully he can do something today but honestly I'd almost rather that he not, this team doesn't deserve the win or to progress in this cup.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I never noticed how Sunhi provides GIFs to the whole of the internet, it's incredible.

You see his GIFs everywhere.

It's a shitty job, but someone has to do it.
Imagine having to watch every match with dozens of people begging you for gifs. I hope he has a really simple way of capturing them.

Jal

Keep it the same for another 30 minutes and then Sweden will have to push forward, bring on a bit of pace with Walcott, Ox or Defoe.

Bento

This match also reminds of just how badly Sweden needs a good center midfielder. The fact that Ibra has to step down into center for us to build attacks is stupid, he should be our target player dammit, why do we even have Svensson and Källström on the pitch? :(

Also this defense will be in shambles once Mellberg leaves after this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom