• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EURO 2021 |OT| Sponsored by COVID 2020

Hopefully that picture and the UEFA tweet are legit.

Can't believe the BBC showed the zoomed in footage of him getting CPR and his distraught wife. Absolutely shocking.

DKehoe

Restarting the match tonight sounds mad. Those players just watched CPR being performed on their teammate and he’s still in hospital. Thankfully he’s apparently in a stable condition but still.

Konnor

That dude is so lucky he collapsed during the match, he received treatment within a few seconds, who knows what would have happened if that happened to him at home.

T8SC

Awful to watch, but glad to read that he's stable & awake.

Denmark clearly don't have their heads in the game, with good reason too. I hope they can perform, for Eriksen, in their next two matches.

Perennial underachivement of England reporting.

Sad stuff on pitch today. I played a social game of football a few years ago. First time since school. Fuck me, it was exhausting. These guys are probably some of the fittest people on the planet

T8SC

images

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Great start from England, and Sterling getting the goal as well! England are now on track to win the group........which means we'll probably get Germany or Portugal next round!

yaas scotland are getting beat. hope czech come out the second half and bury them. don't give them any hope

(i'm scottish)

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
France v Germany tonight. Should be the game of the tournament so far - on paper at least which means it’ll be a crap 0-0 :)

Toots

Gold Member
did rudiger just bite Pogba while rubbing his nips 🌝

Defo bite Pogba but noone cares cause its black on black crime :/
The referee was something else yesterday...
One goal denied for imaginary offside i can live with, but two...
and then the dude has such a hard-on for the krauts that he makes them stay on the pitch for eight minutes hoping to make more memories i guess.
What a tremendous cunt.

Top Bottom