• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogame´s Sonic The Hedgehog Review (xbox 360 version)

AniHawk

Saoh said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

OOOOHHH MMMYY GOOOOOOODDDDDD

this game cant be worse!! :lol Sonic Wii, you're the winner. :)

and here i was, sad that this game wasnt announced for Wii at first :lol

Secret Rings actually stars Sonic Jr, the son of Elise and Sonic.

Saoh

AniHawk said:
Secret Rings actually stars Sonic Jr, the son of Elise and Sonic.

i could actually live with that :lol only because secret rings looks ok, even if it is on-rails.

Just out of interest and to hopefully find some reasons as to why they made this game so uncomfortable for the rest of us furry haters: How has Japan received this? Any Famitsu reviews or otherwise? I know the 360 isn't huge over there but isn't the ps3 version going to be pretty much the same? (I was a fan of the original sonics, and enjoyed SA1 and 2 on the DC, but I'm just recoiling at the humans in the same world.. and the human love interest... uck.)

ferrarimanf355 said:
Cue Conan O'Brien's "If They Mated" photoshops...

Coming late 2007, to a PS3 near you...

O_O.jpg

People and natural looking terrain do not belong in Sonic. The games, until the awful Sonic 3, had amazing angular graphic visual design and a really clean bright palette. The recent games just look like crap and have totally lost the plot as to what sonic is about. He isn't about speed and rollercoaster rides, he's about platforming! Lots and lots of platforming. So much platforming that each level has multiple paths through it to get to the end. Platforming 25 screens high and hundreds across! Bring back platforming and kill the rollercoaster keep pressing forward garbage.

Docpan

Sonic 2 = the ultimate sonic game.

Why can't they just, like, remake that game with high-res graphics or something and call it a new product? I'd buy it. :lol

PS- What the fack happened to Sonic Team? Remember back in the day when they used to be a AAA developer? Now they're turning out shit like this, and so-so games like PSU?

PSO was the last big hit....

Docpan said:
Sonic 2 = the ultimate sonic game.

Why can't they just, like, remake that game with high-res graphics or something and call it a new product? I'd buy it. :lol

PS- What the fack happened to Sonic Team? Remember back in the day when they used to be a AAA developer? Now they're turning out shit like this, and so-so games like PSU?

PSO was the last big hit....

Maybe they're tired as hell of making sonic and PS games, and would be more inspired toward some newer stuff.

Jcgamer60

As a formor dieheard Sonic fan i feel the need to express this. "Sega what are you doing to the Sonic series you stupid ****s!!

Brannon

PS3 version will have you flip-spin the controller in mid-air to make you power up your spin dash!

Shuck and jive to make Shadow skate!

Throw your 6axis to make Silver throw objects with his mind!

Okay maybe not, but maybe hot?

Eurogamer being naughty again?, Another review pulled?

Just had a quick browse on Eurogamer (dunno why, I can't stand it), and tried looking at the Cricket 07 review - and it tells me the page is no longer available? It seems they scored it 3/10, so I wonder if it has been pulled (much like their World Cup review). Anybody know anything about it?

:lol

Top Bottom