• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer: Borderlands 2 to be announced "soon", release in 2012

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They need to like, make a really clever and amazing way to facilitate grouping with randos.

Majukun

wwm0nkey said:
I really hope they change the music in this, it made me stop playing SOOOOOO many times. Also the constant desert didnt help either.

what??the music in borderlands is very good ò_ò

Pooya

http://www.2kgames.com/blog/borderlands-just-got-a-helluva-lot-more-badass-announcing-borderlands-2

Borderlands Just Got a Helluva Lot More Badass (Announcing Borderlands 2!)

Working at a game studio, you're often working on super-secret projects and dodging requests, inquiries, and sometimes downright pleas to find out what upcoming games are being developed, which is why being able to announce the sequel to the hugely successful and ever-adored Borderlands is so freaking awesome.

Borderlands 2 is headed to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC during our next fiscal year (which begins on April 1st, 2012). Borderlands 2 features all new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment tucked into new and unexplored areas of Pandora.

Want to know more? Well, you are in luck! Head over to Game Informer right now to check out this month's cover, featuring Borderlands 2, and see some of the first images from the game.

Want to know even more than that? We're taking Borderlands 2 on the road: You'll be able to get your first look at the game at Gamescom 2011 from August 17th to August 21st and at PAX Prime (Booth #3417) from August 26th to August 28th.

ObiDin

wwm0nkey said:
I really hope they change the music in this, it made me stop playing SOOOOOO many times. Also the constant desert didnt help either.
Completely disagree. The music was excellent, so very different from the many rock themed shooters of the day.

Top Bottom