• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European Nintendo Direct for 3DS on Thursday 7pm BST

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The only reason I'd want GBA games on the eShop is that it means the ambassador games will eventually get proper icons.

Zornica

Banned
What about that music game from Gamefreak, is that out this year? Maybe its going live?

if it is coming out this year, it will be shown tomorow... would be stupid not to.

so... if they are launching gba for vc, why not start with mother 3(d classic)?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I doubt HarmoKnight will hit tomorrow, Masuda sounded "hopeful" it would come out elsewhere like two weeks ago.

That said, I do think it will hit before the end of the year.

also

Banned
I know this ND is supposed to be for 3DS, but I'm still hoping we get Kirby's dream collection announcement and release date.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

Phazon

Strange, on the official site they're promoting it as a normal Nintendo Direct, with news about upcoming titles on 3DS.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/nintendo_direct_47764.html

And it's been promoted via Swapnote like the usual Directs. Maybe it's just an error that logo XD

Could be the one that they used for NSMB DLC, let's hope that you are right :)

Do you want me to ask Nintendo tomorrow (I'll mail right away and will probably get an answer tomorrow)?

Phazon

dr_kawashimas_devilish_brain_training_oflc.png

Here's the first announcement of tomorrow I guess

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Sorry, Nintendo, I'm not buying a Brain Training game for £30 in 2012.

And from the looks at the charts for stuff like New Art Academy, neither is anyone else.

mktrOOp

Banned
I read Shibata's message on my 3DS earlier; hopefully that indicates that tommorow's Nintendo Direct will be interesting and rich in content. Personally I'll hope for new 3DS Xl colours (black please) and maybe some eshop surprises (account system, GBA games)

By the way, will Reggie present an american ND tommorow, too?

I know this ND is supposed to be for 3DS, but I'm still hoping we get Kirby's dream collection announcement and release date.

And this.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Wasn't expecting anything but a Paper Mario release date. I need my Paper Mario fix Nintendo.

Same.

All I'm expecting is a solid release list for Europe for the next few months. Maybe Christmas bundles and/or new colours.

As it is at the moment we have Layton next month and nothing.

Phazon

Hi guys, Nintendo of Belgium responded to my mail I sent yesterday.

It seems the 'Nintendo Direct Mini' is still from the NSMB 2. This night we'll get a real Nintendo Direct.

She gave me this press message:

De nieuwe Nintendo Direct-presentatie zal uitgezonden worden op de Nintendo Direct-site op 4 oktober om 20:00. Hierin bespreekt Nintendo of Europe-directeur Satoru Shibata de spellen die in de komende maanden naar Nintendo 3DS en Nintendo 3DS XL komen.

roughly translated:

The new Nintendo Direct presentation will be broadcasted on the Nintendo Direct site on 4 October at 20:00. Nintendo of Europe President Satoru Shibata will discuss the games of the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL in the coming months to come.

So it's a full Nintendo Direct (no idea about the time). Hope it clears up the confusion :)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Same.

All I'm expecting is a solid release list for Europe for the next few months. Maybe Christmas bundles and/or new colours.

Me too.

Sadist

Same.

Eh, there's always Virtue's Last Reward, Epic Mickey and I guess Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Not the biggest names, but good quality games. Well, I hope Epic Mickey turns out well.

Top Bottom