• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 |OT| Europe's guilty pleasure since 1956

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

It's the Son-in-Law to the President of Azerbaijan!

That seems like such an unlikely coincidence. What are the odds?

Gandie

untitled-2mg9iu.gif

exactly

Looks like a Bayonetta cutscene

Kabouter

Cyprus people: please explain what is up with that man/woman in black in the background.. It´s driving me insane, who is that person? Any pictures?

Oh, not the only act to have them. Any singing needs to be done on stage. So sometimes they hide either the actual singer or the backing vocalists in that way. :p

soepje

Oh, not the only act to have them. Any singing needs to be done on stage. So sometimes they hide either the actual singer or the backing vocalists in that way. :p
I figured, but the voting is over, and the people from Cyprus must have some inside information.. Cyprusses little secret that is now free to be shared.

Carbonox

When the woman sings, the whole thing reminds me of DJ Bobo. Was criminal that he didn't get through to the final of last year or the year before. DJ Bobo rocks.

GCX

You know even the old-eurovision-winners-singing-together thing in the 2nd semi was a lot better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom