• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everybody Votes Wii Channel

mutsu

Jonnyram said:
I lost one prediction because Japanese people are selfish bastards:
"Which do you want most - world peace / your own happiness"

The map of answers is awesome. It was so funny when they had a question "Breakfast - bread / rice?" and my wife predicted bread. She is from Kansai and the entire map for Japan was rice, except for Kansai.

So are these charts Japan-only then?

h-103_67036_8.jpg.jpg

I failed at exactly the same place. Japanese people really are so selfish. I cannot believe it.

I also liked the map of answers for the Udon/Soba question (the very first question in Japan). North = Soba, South = Udon.

I also lost on the question about the bread/rice... 49.5% v 50.5%? That must probably be the closest % ever.

justchris

Amir0x said:
All my predictions are right so far, and in a stark contrast to GAF apparently my agreement with popular consensus is only 23m or some such shit.

This Everybody Votes channel is built on a lie! Plus all the questions so far are really obvious :(

So, according to the Wii, you're just like everyone else. Not unique at all.

And I didn't think I could like this channel more than I already did :D

Jonnyram said:
I lost one prediction because Japanese people are selfish bastards:
"Which do you want most - world peace / your own happiness"

This poll just arrived in my region, and I must admit that I'm pretty damn conflicted about this myself. The questions are : do I believe in mankind to the point that I think that universal peace is ultimately possible ? And is universal peace really the only way to save it ?
For example, I'm not a hero, but I would sure sacrifice myself if that was the only way to save the world, and those I love, from an immediate end. However, do I think that world peace is the ultimate solution to ensure his survival ? I don't know...But for the moment, I really tend to not believe in the world peace...But maybe I'm just to much influenced by the news...

Anyway, beside the fact that I ask myself to much metaphysical questions, my score is currently 8/4, and that's definitely not good :( . The results are definitely not always obvious to predict...
But the fact is that the game is definitely more fun when at least some of the polls (and predictions) are not obvious and even pretty tricky.

Top Bottom