• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everyone is making fun of Papa John

For a refresher, Papa John allegedly used the N word during a diversity training conference and that's why he got booted from the company

was he set up? Papa John thinks so

but everyone seems to be sure he's guilty

will there be a redemption?

do you think papa johns pizza tastes any different now that Papa John is no longer the face of the establishment?

For a refresher, Papa John allegedly used the N word during a diversity training conference and that's why he got booted from the company

was he set up? Papa John thinks so

but everyone seems to be sure he's guilty

will there be a redemption?

do you think papa johns pizza tastes any different now that Papa John is no longer the face of the establishment?

You mean cheap and with feelings of being used? Yes, but in a different way than before. When i buy pizza that makes me feel cheap and used, i want to make sure it makes everyone feel cheap and used not n word used. That's why i rep little Ceasars. No matter where i go, I'm guaranteed the same mediocre garbage.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Apparently he was quoting colonel sanders when he said it or whatever. Who knows what really happened, always thought being forced out of the company he founded was a little extreme. That said now that he’s out you’d think he’d use the opportunity to go out and try some real pizza for a change instead of continuing to eat that garbage. Dude must really feel guilty about the whole thing if he’s gonna torture himself eating that trash or he’s some kinda masochist.

bronk

Banned

FxXb3Qp.jpg

Last edited:

Ownage

His skin looks like he's a drug user and heavy boozer. Flushed skin with sweat? Yea. That's a fast way to live hard and die early.

It's weird how he is booted from the company, said company still use his name to advertise, and 3 out of the 4 presenters are Black, insulting him for saying the N Word (I don't know if this is a recurring thing or he said it once).

I mean I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not, but the Company using his name is pretty ironic.

Papa Johns....not owned by the Founder called Papa Johns as he said the N Word...

Eating 40 Pizzas in 30 days is not good for you...even if you do make them for a Living Papa John!

DESTROYA

Poor guy, makes a stupid comment and gets kicked out of his own company.
I would still eat the pizza like I would still eat Chic -fil-a .

ExpandKong

Banned
You come for the Papa you’d better come like a man not with this “oh maybe he said N word” weaksauce. Papa will rise again like the dough.

Poor guy, makes a stupid comment and gets kicked out of his own company.
I would still eat the pizza like I would still eat Chic -fil-a .

Chik fil A never said N word though they just love Jesus and eternal salvation.

If he said it during diversity training, doesn't that make sense? Something like:

"The word N*gger, may be used in a lot of rap songs, be culturally acceptable in some circles, but don't use it in or around our shops. It isn't acceptable and causes more hassle than it's worth. This goes for all races and genders, let's just get along"

OMG HE SAID THE FUCKING N WORD!

Edit: self-censored like a pussy so that Neogaf doesn't get flack from the screechers. Bonus: I could also southpark the shit out of this post by saying N*gger = Nagger. Take that screeching racists.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Of course he is being made fun of. He is a successful white man ousted for "racism". Gotta take full advantage

When your company goes public you take on a primary responsibility of creating shareholder value. The video clearly shows an individual who is not mentally all there and is emotionally compromised. I would not want him as the face of my company, much less making executive level decisions.

bucyou

When your company goes public you take on a primary responsibility of creating shareholder value. The video clearly shows an individual who is not mentally all there and is emotionally compromised. I would not want him as the face of my company, much less making executive level decisions.

papa would probably say the same exact thing about you, though.

jadedm17

Y'all are weird : Ive never got the shits from Taco Bell and my local Papa Johns is solid, better than the competitors at similar price.

Yea i know real pizza and its 2 to 3x Papas price. I enjoy both on seperate occasions.

Tesseract

Banned

psh, careful how you protest

lyan

you'd be surprised how often this is not the case...

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Papa Johns does pizzas really well, if you just love making fun of someone its really easy to poke fun at Papa John, I think they're struggling to find an identity post Papa John departure.

Papa Johns does pizzas really well, if you just love making fun of someone its really easy to poke fun at Papa John, I think they're struggling to find an identity post Papa John departure.
i am thinking "we let you back as a fucken mascot but you publicly apologize"

papa john says the tape is out there and once people see it they'll be like ohhh

i am eager to see the tape

i think he should go on the h3 podcast and have a lengthy discussion about it, i mean ethan will probably cover all expenses for the papa

it would draw more attention to uncovering the truth

Last edited:
Top Bottom