• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
via Fubarduck
CnbEI7UUsAApueW.jpg

Nice. They're shaping up to be fairly balanced.

Kinda psyched for Alex SFIII costume. =D

Codeblue

Went 2-2 on Smash 4. Half my pool was Sheik and I couldn't find a way around her defensive options with Puff. I'm pretty happy with how I played and did better than I thought I would.

Evo is pretty crazy though. First time to a tournament this scale. Everyone is super nice. Wish they had more friendly set ups though.

El Sloth

Banned
$10 for a stage?!?!?
It's part of the "CPT Premier Package" so all of the proceeds go to the CPT prize pot.

edit: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...kage/cid=UP0102-CUSA01200_00-CC20160000000000

Show your support for the Capcom Pro Tour with the CPT Premier Package. Includes the following content: Chun-Li CPT Costume, Cammy CPT Costume, Mystery CPT Costume (content to be announced at a later date), Ring of Destiny stage, EX2 colors for 22 characters (all sixteen launch characters and the six 2016 DLC characters), and special in-game titles 'Capcom Cup 2016' and 'Capcom Pro Tour 2016'. A portion of all proceeds go to the Capcom Cup 2016 prize pool.​

DZ_b_EZ

HEY GUYS!! IF YOU WANT AN INVITE TO GAF CHAT ON TWITCH JUST POST YOUR TWITCH USERNAME IN THE THREAD

YOU DONT HAVE TO PM Line_X

I GOING TO TRY AND HELP TO INVITE PEOPLE, JUST POST YOUR USERNAMES HERE!!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
It's part of the "CPT Premier Package" so all of the proceeds go to the CPT prize pot.

edit: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...kage/cid=UP0102-CUSA01200_00-CC20160000000000

Show your support for the Capcom Pro Tour with the CPT Premier Package. Includes the following content: Chun-Li CPT Costume, Cammy CPT Costume, Mystery CPT Costume (content to be announced at a later date), Ring of Destiny stage, EX2 colors for 22 characters (all sixteen launch characters and the six 2016 DLC characters), and special in-game titles 'Capcom Cup 2016' and 'Capcom Pro Tour 2016'. A portion of all proceeds go to the Capcom Cup 2016 prize pool.​

A "portion" goes to CPT.

Tripon

QA portion. Whomever wanted the stage transition question asked, I asked it during the QA.

Combofiend answer: wait for more info.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
those dlc prices are f2p game high, not $60 game high

Jamie OD

HEY GUYS!! IF YOU WANT AN INVITE TO GAF CHAT ON TWITCH JUST POST YOUR TWITCH USERNAME IN THE THREAD

YOU DONT HAVE TO PM Line_X

I GOING TO TRY AND HELP TO INVITE PEOPLE, JUST POST YOUR USERNAMES HERE!!

Also to check if you've been invited click on the Check All Rooms (the 4 stacked lines) button on the top of Twitch chat to see your pending invitation.

Mengetsu

those dlc prices are f2p game high, not $60 game high
I'll never understand why SF5 didn't go the DOA5 Last Round route. Make a free and paid version with all the dlc you want. People will buy when the base game is free with a few characters are available. It's like the perfect ploy to reel people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom